Local Class A Driver- Up to $7K Sign-on Incentives Price, UT
Are you tired of Over the Road jobs? Want to be part of an exciting Team where you can do things you never dreamed possible?
- LOCAL ROUTES - HOME DAILY - GREAT PAY & BENEFITS!
- UP TO $7K IN RELOCATION AND SIGN-ON INCENTIVES - EARN UP TO $80,000 per year! Potentially up to $100,000+ per year.
- Free temporary housing provided for up to 60 days
Savage Services is now hiring in Price Utah Class A CDL Drivers to complete assigned coal hauls in a safe and efficient manner while exceeding customer expectations.
These are just a few of the benefits you can expect from working with Savage:
- Local work, home every day, flexible schedule
- A culture that appreciates our Team Members
- A fleet with the majority of trucks being less than 5 years old
- Quarterly bonuses
- Paid Time Off (“PTO”)
- Paid holidays
- Built in overtime every week
- Profit Sharing
- Excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, life, disability, 401(k)
- A culture of safety
- A commitment to helping our Team Members do things that they never dreamed possible.
- Utilize the Class A-CDL with Doubles & Triples endorsements to locally transport coal
- The Driver performs pre inspections and accurately completes paperwork
- Ensures that the truck meets or exceeds safe operational standards daily and reports any safety issues to the maintenance crew, if needed
- Interact professionally with other Savage Team Members, customer management and personnel on a daily basis. Should have an understanding of customer service and have strong communication and interpersonal relationship skills
- The Driver will assist the operation with other tasks deemed necessary to meet customer expectations
- High school diploma or GED
- Current class A CDL with doubles & triples endorsements required
- The Driver will have a minimum of 1 year experience driving a double tractor/trailer combination preferred
- Language skills (able to read, write, speak and understand English)
- Work weekends and holidays as scheduled; willingness to work days and/or nights
- Professional demeanor (concerned about safety, quality of job performance & cleanliness; including verbal communications)
- Savage has been designated as a 2021 Military Friendly Employer.
- Savage is an Equal Opportunity Employer and maintains a drug free workplace.
- California Residents: Job Applicant Privacy Notice
- For more information or questions about opportunities at Savage, please contact our Talent Acquisition Team.
- Job Family Skilled Player
- Pay Type Hourly
- Hiring Rate $80,000.00
- Job Start Date Wednesday, October 13, 2021
- Price, UT 84501, USA
- Richfield, UT 84701, USA
- Salina, UT 84654, USA
- Utah, USA