Sr. FP&A Analyst
Savage Services is currently hiring for an FP&A Analyst in Midvale, UT, to provide financial and business analysis support for the Commercial Group. Our Commercial Group is responsible for current contract negotiations and business improvement, M&A financial analysis, contract oversite for rate adjustments.
This position provides leadership in the following areas:
- Perform ad hoc operational and financial analysis to support business leaders; support operational decisions, cost improvement programs, financial improvements etc.
- Become the expert on drivers impacting revenue, costs and EBITDA – be the driving force to help determine methods to reduce costs and improve EBITDA
- Provide recommendations for business processes optimization and automation
- Streamline and manage the rate adjustment process
- Work with development, operations and legal on effective contract rate adjustment methodology
- Track and execute rate adjustments contained in company contracts and leases
Business Planning, Forecasting and Budgeting
- Review, streamline and improve the business planning and budgeting process
- Challenge business planning assumptions and ensure planning assumption are aligned with the Enterprise strategy
- Create and implement a continuous planning strategy and process within the Enterprise
- Develop market and scenario planning analyses
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, economics or related field
- Experience in contract management
- 5-7 years of financial analysis or accounting experience in a large multi-national organization
- Excellent financial modelling skills
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to improve the analytical capabilities of team members
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a deadline-driven environment while maintaining a high level of precision
- Agent of change, always looking for opportunities to be better
- Be a decisive leader and exhibit a sense of urgency and responsiveness by example
- Savage has been designated as a 2021 Military Friendly Employer.
- Savage is an Equal Opportunity Employer and maintains a drug free workplace.
- California Residents: Job Applicant Privacy Notice
- For more information or questions about opportunities at Savage, please contact our Talent Acquisition Team.
- Pay Type Salary
- Required Education Bachelor’s Degree
- Midvale, UT, USA