Accounts Payable Clerk
Savage is hiring for an AP Clerk to join our team in Midvale, UT.
In this role, you will provide financial, administrative and clerical support to the Accounts Payable Supervisor by ensuring payments and expenses are complete, receiving payments, processing, verifying and reconciling invoices according to established policies and procedures in an efficient, timely and accurate manner.
What you’ll be doing:
- Ensure timely and accurate processing of vendor invoices
- Reviews invoices for proper authorization
- Assist in check runs, matching and filing supporting documentation
- Assist in the development of efficient business processes
- Manage accounts payable email account and AP related mail
- Respond to vendor inquiries
- Ensure that company policies and procedures are being strictly followed
- Special projects as assigned, dependent on work load.
- General filing and scanning of documents
- Responsibilities are not all inclusive and may change based on the need of the company
What you need to be successful:
- 2 + years professional work experience
- Strong Computer Proficiency (Required)
- Windows File Explorer (Files) – download, manipulate, organize, store, managing, etc
- Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, etc.) – at minimum ability to filter, sort, and format
- Ability to learn new software quickly
- Working across multiple screens and open applications
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Eye for detail and accuracy in day-to-day activities
- High ethical standards
- Effective problem solving ability and able to follow direction
- Savage has been designated as a 2021 Military Friendly Employer.
- Savage is an Equal Opportunity Employer and maintains a drug free workplace.
- California Residents: Job Applicant Privacy Notice
- For more information or questions about opportunities at Savage, please contact our Talent Acquisition Team.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Travel Required No
- Required Education High School
- Midvale, UT, USA