Savage is hiring!! Are you looking for a company that values you for the work you do? Our Material Handlers come to Savage for the challenge, growth and focus on safety, but they stay because of the outstanding culture that exists here. Our company was founded on processing and transporting materials for our customers. We understand and respect our Team Members as the lifeblood of what we do. Team Members are encouraged to find a better way and are enabled to “do things they never dreamed possible”.
The successful Material Handler candidate will be responsible to safely load and unload coal and waste coal.
These are just a few of the benefits you can expect from working with Savage:
- Built in Overtime
- $50/semi-annual steel toe boot allowance
- Opportunities for Growth
- We provide Uniforms & PPE (laundering included)
- Excellent benefits including
- Medical, dental, vision, profit sharing and 401(k) with match
- Paid Time Off (“PTO”)
- Paid Holidays
- Profit Sharing
Requirements of a successful Material Handler:
- Read, write, and understand English
- Valid Driver’s License
- Must be able to operate Front End Loader and Dozer
- CDL A holder preferred, or willingness to obtain CDL A
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Savage is a Military Friendly Employer - Previous military experience and proven ability to follow procedures is a plus
Here are some of the physical requirements for this role:
- Physically able to climb up and down equipment/ladders safely
- Willing to receive general safety training
- Ability to work outside in all weather conditions
- Willing to work with liquid non-hazardous & dry bulk materials
- Can carry at least fifty (50) pounds
- Savage has been designated as a 2021 Military Friendly Employer.
- Savage is an Equal Opportunity Employer and maintains a drug free workplace.
- California Residents: Job Applicant Privacy Notice
- For more information or questions about opportunities at Savage, please contact our Talent Acquisition Team.
- Job Family Skilled Player
- Pay Type Hourly
- St Paul, VA, USA