Director of Compensation
Join Savage as our new Director of Compensation! This position was created to support our growing organization and will be responsible for designing and executing our Total Rewards Program, including salary structure creation and maintenance, merit and incentive programs, and executive compensation.
These are a few of the benefits you can expect from working with Savage:
- Excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) with match
- Opportunities for Growth
- PTO and Paid Holidays
- Profit Sharing
- Hybrid Schedule
- Wellness Programs
- Outstanding Culture
To be successful in the role, applicants will need:
- Deep and comprehensive knowledge of compensation concepts and principles and related laws and regulations
- Past experience in creating salary structures and merit and incentive programs
- Ability to work collaboratively to ensure compliance and pay equity
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field
- 6+ years of compensation strategy and planning in a large multistate workforce
- 4+ years of experience in a leadership role
- In-depth knowledge of Excel; experience with Access, Tableau preferred
With more than 75 years’ experience in hundreds of locations across North America and internationally, Savage is a trusted partner for safely moving and managing mission-critical materials with worry-free consistency while creating value for our Customers. Savage specializes in rail, truck and marine transportation, logistics, materials handling and other industrial and environmental services. We Hire Right, Train Right and Treat Right, and strive to provide our Team Members with opportunities to do things they never dreamed possible.
- Savage has been designated as a 2021 Military Friendly Employer.
- Savage is an Equal Opportunity Employer and maintains a drug free workplace.
- California Residents: Job Applicant Privacy Notice
- For more information or questions about opportunities at Savage, please contact our Talent Acquisition Team.
- Pay Type Salary
- Required Education Bachelor’s Degree
- Ogden, UT, USA
- Provo, UT, USA
- Salt Lake City, UT, USA