Dutch Wonderland - Cash Control I
Cash Control team members are responsible for assisting in the daily operations of the Cash Control department, facilitating the cash room process, and working on projects as assigned. The Cash Control team is responsible for completing finance opening processes, as well as day-end financial operations after the park closes; team members working the morning shift can expect to start 2-3 hours prior to opening, while afternoon/evening shift can expect the closing process to take 2-3 hours after the posted park closing time.
Seasonal Cash Control opportunities present a great way for college students in or entering business-centered programs (e.g. accounting, finance, business, economics, etc.) to gain a basic understanding of cash-flow and general finance operations.
Starting pay rate up to $13.25/hr!
(Base of $12.50 plus $1.25 bonus if eligible)
* Follow proper equipment use procedures on cash room equipment (MIMO, Computer, etc.)
* Make sure all cashiers follow cash room procedures and proper equipment use
* Follow proper cash room procedures (Counterfeit currency, cash out process, cash handling, etc.) and assist other team members in following procedures
* Verify and prepare high-volume daily deposits
* Organize and store reports, invoices, and other sensitive materials
* Complete cash room functions, including: assisting cashiers receive and deposit tills, cashing out cashiers, and handling issues with the money recyclers
* Complete vault processes, including: balancing the safe, overseeing the storage and authorized use of company credit card, assist with verifying and storing ATM funds
* Maintain the cleanliness and order of the cash room and vault
* Other duties as assigned
* Must be 18 years of age or older at time of application submission
* Must possess excellent communication skills
* Must be able to speak, write, and understand English
* Must have reliable transportation
* Must be available evenings (until approx. 9 pm) and weekends
* Must be able to maintain a professional and positive attitude at all times
* Enrollment in or completion of a business-centered certificate or degree program, such as accounting, finance, business, economics, etc), or an interest in learning more about this area
* Previous cash handling experience
* High degree of initiative and attention to detail
* Must be able to work flexible hours including evenings, weekends, and holidays
* Physical requirements include frequent standing, sitting, communicating, and typing
* Working environment is mostly indoors, however outside work may be assigned in a variety of weather and temperature conditions
Thank you for your interest in Dutch Wonderland/Palace Entertainment!
- Job Family CASH/ADMISSIONS/ARCADE
- Pay Type Hourly
- Employment Indicator Seasonal
- Lancaster, PA, USA, 2249 Lincoln Hwy East, Lancaster, Pennsylvania, United States of America