Deposit Operations Lead- Treasury Management
Midwest BankCentre is proud to be recognized as one of St. Louis’ Top Workplaces for 2021!
About Midwest BankCentre
Midwest BankCentre is a values-based bank that has been a mainstay of St. Louis community banking since 1906. Our purpose is to help regional communities thrive by creating the conditions to help Main Street, marginalized communities and multicultural markets live into their full potential. We work to empower people, enable business and energize neighborhoods through the strength of our financial services, including personalized consumer and business banking, business cash management, mortgage lending, home equity loans, financial planning and investments, insurance and digital banking.
We are committed to making meaningful, long-term investments in communities that lift everyone up so we can all RISE TOGETHER. Our commitment to shared prosperity, our investment in Community and Economic Development and our dedication to diversity and inclusion are reflected is the ways Midwest BankCentre lives its purpose.
A few more facts about Midwest BankCentre:
- We are ranked as one of the top employers in the region because of our commitment to our team members and the communities we serve.
- We rank among the St. Louis Region’s largest locally owned banks.
- We have 18 branches in the City of St. Louis, St. Louis County, Jefferson, St. Charles and St. Clair County.
- We have state of the art online and mobile banking platforms that allow us to meet customers where they are to help them get to where they want to be.
- We foster a culture that supports your success and professional growth.
Objectives of this Role
- Continuously work to improve Treasury Support Operations, decrease turnaround times, streamline work processes, and work collaboratively with multiple business lines.
- Optimize staff capability and productivity and ensure execution of the Bank’s strategic initiatives.
- Lead a team to provide high-quality and efficient support to internal and external customers.
- Oversee and manage Treasury Management activities including but not limited to; positive pay, sweeps, ACH originators and exposure limits, Remote Deposit Capture, online banking, wire customers, bill pay, account analysis
- Lead, develop and empower Treasury Management operations team.
- Provide technical support and assistance to Treasury Management team helping to troubleshoot and determine how and when to escalate issues.
- Manage team resources to ensure tasks are completed accurately, within service-level expectations and efficiently.
- Ensure cross- training and backup coverage for the team’s core responsibilities.
- Review and/or create department procedures on a routine basis, as well as keeping procedures centralized and team informed of modifications.
- Coordinate establishment and maintenance of associated test systems and scripts to ensure effective rollout of any new systems, software, or releases while ensuring proper system parameters.
- Assist Treasury Management Sales and Commercial lenders with document preparation for accounts, business products, services, and customer service issues.
- Assist Management with supervisory tasks such as performance management, interviewing and hiring candidates for employment, developing work schedules and special projects
- Assist in auditor/examiner documentation requests and conversations.
- Ensure compliance with relevant state and federal government rules and regulations and keep abreast of industry direction and technology advances.
- Strong commitment to customer service excellent verbal, written and telephone communication skills. Ability to be proactive, prioritize, and multi-task. Strong organizational skills, detail-oriented, problem-solving skills, and ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities are as required and may change at any time with or without notice.
Supervisory Responsibilities & Competencies
- Customer Centric Focus
- Driver of Diversity and Inclusion
- Acts with Integrity
- Collaboration and Teamwork
- Results Oriented with Ability to Execute on Bank Initiatives
- Business Acumen
Skills and Qualifications
- 2-5 years Bank Operations and Treasury Services experience required
- 2-5 years leadership experience desired
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or related field and/or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Personal computer skills with extended viewing of computer screens
- Visual acuity sufficient to accurately review and proof information
- Ability to pass a background check
- Strong dedication to accuracy and efficiency
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. This is largely a sedentary role; however, some filing is required. This would require the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets and bend or stand on a stool as necessary.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in this position and Midwest BankCentre. Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Job Function Support
- Pay Type Salary
- 2191 Lemay Ferry Rd, St. Louis, MO 63125, USA