Deposit Operations - Commercial Deposits Specialist
Commercial Deposits Specialist, Metro Credit Union
Responsible for a variety of tasks with the Commercial Deposits team including supporting new business deposit relationships, cash management products, and services.
- Process new business accounts and support the onboarding activities with new Commercial Lending relationships
- Enable and maintain cash management products, including troubleshooting and supporting Member onboarding of new products
- Assist with tracking and reporting of new product enrollment, limits, risk assessments, and activity volumes
- Support development and updates to policies, products, and reference material for employee use and member enrollment
- Keep informed of related federal and state rules and regulations that govern related commercial deposit products
- Analyze all facets of a problem and recommend proactive and reactive solutions for further action.
- Education and Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- A minimum of one year credit union/banking operational experience or the equivalent of detailed Credit Union processing knowledge.
- Skills and Knowledge
- Knowledge of regulations and requirements as they relate to the financial services industry with an emphasis in AML, BSA, US Patriot ACT, OFAC & FACT Act regulations.
- Good problem-solving and analysis skills. Proven ability to work independently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including strong report writing skills.
- Strong organizational skills and an attention to detail
- Comfortable working in a very fast-paced and rapidly changing environment.
- Ability to work under pressure while multi-tasking.
Why Join our team:
- Comprehensive Benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision coverage for employees working minimum of 20 hours/week; Metro provides assistance toward premiums and copays
- Annual bonus eligibility; annual retention bonus vesting program
- 401(k) with matching plan & safe harbor plan – allowing every employee to save for retirement
- Wellness Incentives; Employee Assistance Program; Flexible Spending Account; Prescription Drug program and range of voluntary benefits (LTD, STD, AD&D)
- Discounts on Pet Insurance
- Strong growth opportunities with development plans and position-related or job-related tuition assistance to help you attain your long-term career goals
- Growing, dynamic environment - no day is ever the same and join an exceptional team of co-workers
- Exceptional training program (classroom, on-the-job, and mentoring)
Apply today and join our growing organization!
As a condition of employment, this job will require employees to be vaccinated for COVID-19. Accordingly, new hires must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination. If you need an accommodation of any kind, including related to this job requirement, please discuss with Human Resources.
Our hybrid work arrangements require a minimum of 2 days/week on-site in our Chelsea location, managed within each department. All new hires are required to onboard for a minimum of 30 days on-site in Chelsea.
About Metro Credit Union: As the largest state-chartered Credit Union in Massachusetts, our focus has always been helping local people, businesses and non-profit organizations reach their goals. Our perspective is unique because it is local and hyper-focused on the specific needs of our local communities. We are a high performing, financially sound, not-for-profit, financial cooperative, owned by and operated for our Members. Our commitment is to provide quality banking solutions that support the economic vitality of the individuals and businesses within the markets we serve. This commitment strengthens local communities, creating a positive impact on people's lives.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Chelsea, MA 02150, USA