Full Stack Developer - Remote
Lee Enterprises is looking for a full stack developer to help build, maintain and innovate emerging products. Join our team and reach millions of users with digital products and platforms!
- Self-Starter who has a knowledge of database design and infrastructure.
- Write clean, readable, and well-documented code
- Debug and troubleshoot complex and interwoven systems
- Excited about optimization, performance and scaling to deliver great content to millions of users
- Excellent communication skills. We are fully remote and communicate on a daily basis with the team.
- Our small team values creativity, innovation and a desire to bring emerging products to fruition
- 2-5 years of web development
- Proficient in HTML, CSS, and related libraries or frameworks
- Experience with React
- Experience with SQL, MongoDB, Redis, or Elasticsearch Big Query
- Experience with Amazon AWS or Google Cloud Services
- Experience with Test-Driven Development
- Experience with Agile Development
- Experience with Development tools (especially Git/ Beanstalk)
- Familiar with Web Standards and UX best practices
- Understanding of Artificial Intelligence, Natural Language Processing, or Machine Learning is a plus
Why Join Us?
Lee Enterprises offers competitive wages in a dynamic, interesting work environment with career growth opportunities. We offer an extensive benefit program that can be personalized to your needs. Our benefit program includes medical, dental, vision, short and long-term disability, company provided life insurance and supplemental life insurance. In addition, we offer a 401K retirement plan with company match. We also offer generous paid time off to allow the flexibility to balance personal life and work. This includes paid parental leave for new parents.
Lee Enterprises is the nation’s fourth-largest provider of high-quality local news, with 77 daily newspapers in 26 states that have print, digital and e-replica versions. Lee's newspapers have a combined circulation of more than 1.2 million daily. Our digital sites attract more than 44 million unique visits monthly. We also have a rapidly growing roster of digital products for consumers, and are committed to aggressive digital growth.
Lee Enterprises is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We respect and celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. For more information about Lee, check us out at www.lee.net.
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you are excited about this role but do not meet 100% of the qualifications above, we encourage you to apply.
- Pay Type Salary
- Davenport, IA, USA