50521 - Operator Compliance Specialist - 425
Hours: M-F, 9am-6pm
Work with owner-operators to ensure adherence to federal, state, and local regulations while meeting Landstar expectations. Document, review, and enforce compliance. Communicate with owner-operators to track renewals and expiration dates through data entry into our proprietary systems.
- Process DOT physicals, CDL’s, annual reviews, HAZMAT tests, and endorsements of contracted owner-operators
- Notify owner-operators of random drug and alcohol testing per federal guidelines
- File, scan, and index documents in an efficient and timely manner
- Process passenger authorizations
- Audit and maintain files
- Review and process any citations received by owner-operators
- Counsels or terminates owner-operator contracts according to procedure
- Provide resolution for operator issues via phone and email
- Other duties as assigned
- Add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals
- Compute rate, ratio, and percentages
- Problem solve
- Data entry skills, 88+ kpm
- Working knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines, and handle competing demands
- Knowledge of IBM iSeries (AS 400)
- Speak effectively in front of groups of customers or employees to explain regulations, procedures, etc.
EDUCATION, CERTIFICATIONS, AND EXPERIENCE
- Associate's degree (A. A.) from a two-year college or technical school or 4 years of equivalent experience
- One to three years of experience required with the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration regulation
Landstar is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. Landstar will provide reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities where appropriate. Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Landstar uses application information only for employment related purposes, including background investigations and regulatory compliance. Landstar will not disclose the information to any other person or entity, unless compelled by force of law. Landstar stores your application information on computers operated by Ceridian. This on-line application software is provided by Ceridian under an agreement which specifies that Ceridian will not disclose or make any use of application information stored on its secure servers.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Landstar Transportation Logistics, 13410 Sutton Park Dr S, Jacksonville, Florida, United States of America