9818A | Organizational Development Specialist
ABOUT THE JOB
We are looking for a creative and skilled social worker or psychologist interested in systems change, training, and the equitable delivery of care to join our team. This individual must also have experience in Early Childhood treatment and service provision. The Martha K. Selig Educational Institute of the Jewish Board provides training, consultation, and organizational development services to a range of behavioral health and social service programs within the organization and externally. We work from a trauma informed, recovery oriented, and anti-oppressive perspective to help programs and organizations provide quality care that helps clients of all backgrounds to empower themselves.
KEY ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Create and deliver evidence-based training packages and materials to teams and/or individuals (within Jewish Board and across the larger social service/behavioral health community) in at least one intervention area such as Child Parent Psychotherapy (CPP), Circle of Security (COS), Facilitating Attuned Interactions (FAN), and other relevant and emerging evidence-based practices
- Create and deliver training packages in family engagement and treatment, child development, infant mental health, early childhood assessment, attachment, and other areas related to Early Childhood (0-5) workforce development and capacity building.
- Provide clinical and system consultations to support competency and ensure integration of training into daily agency practice, with a focus on site-based supervisory development and practice improvement strategies, including sustainability planning, outcomes monitoring, and quality improvement support
- Assist in the development of program or division model of care and deliver training and consultation supporting model of care implementation, sustainability, and the monitoring and use of outcomes
The Jewish Board is currently looking for talented professionals of all cultures, religions, races, and gender expressions with the following qualifications:
You should have:
- Master’s Degree or Doctoral Degree in Psychology, Social Work, or Organizational Development, License to practice preferred.
- A minimum of four years of relevant experience with best practices for Early Childhood and proficiency in treatment models which may include CPP, TF-CBT, Circle of Security, FAN, and/or Parenting Journey.
- Two years in the supervision of behavioral health staff or project management preferred.
- Documented evidence of excellent training skills and curriculum development
- Ability to apply race/identity, trauma, or recovery lens to understanding systems
- Comfort in utilizing data and assessing performance from an analytical lens
- Bilingual Fluency in Spanish is a plus.
We respect diversity and accordingly are an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, alienage, citizenship status, age, disability, sex, gender, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status, partnership status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
This applies with respect to recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, termination, assignments, benefits, employee activities, access to facilities and programs, and all other terms and condition of employment as well as general treatment during employment.
We will endeavor to make a reasonable accommodation to the known physical or mental limitations of qualified employees with disabilities, without regard to any protected classifications, unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business. Any employees who need assistance to perform their job duties because of a physical or mental condition should contact human resources.
- Job Family Program Administration [500s]
- Pay Type Salary
- Employment Indicator 8810 - Clerical Office Employees NOC
- 135 W 50th St, New York, NY 10020, USA