1757A | Admin Supervisor (Licensed)
WORKING WITH US
The Jewish Board delivers innovative, best-in-class mental and behavioral health services to over 45,000 New Yorkers each year. We are unique in serving everyone from infants and their families, to children, teens, and adults. That adds up to countless opportunities to use your skills, training, and compassion to make a difference in the lives of others.
- Similarly, we support our employees through benefits like, professional development opportunities and paid supervision. Some of our other benefits include:
- Positions offer competitive compensation
- Continuing CME/CEU support through our tuition assistance program
- 15 agency holidays and 15 sick days in addition to generous vacation days
- Health/dental/vision plans that are subsidized up to 80%
- Access to 403(b) retirement benefits and a pension
- Unlimited employee referral bonus opportunities
- Commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion (DEI) through our many company initiatives, including employee resource groups (ERGs) like Confronting Structural Racism (COR), Coalition Against Anti-Semitism (CAAS), and the LGBTQ Steering Committee
ABOUT THE JOB
The Jewish Board’s Adult Residential Services division provide compassionate, high quality, evidence-based services to individuals and families in the communities we serve. Our staff use a culturally competent, person centered approach to help individuals and their families develop skills and resources to improve overall functioning, in instill hope and to strengthen resiliency.
The Administrative Supervisor provides administrative and clinical supervision for the Brooklyn Apartment Treatment Programs, which include adult treatment and supported apartment programs. All responsibilities are carried out in accordance with the standards of regulatory agencies and of JBFCS. Work schedule may include rotating shifts and on-call service.
KEY ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
Programmatic & Administrative:
- Provide administrative supervision.
- Ensure clinical and administrative compliance in all program areas. Assists with external audits and audit preparations
- Maintain census.
- Schedule and monitor staff attendance, staffing, and vacation scheduling to ensure proper coverage.
- Conducts and participates in other Quality Assurance activities, including Continuous
- Performance Improvement (CPI), consumer satisfaction surveys, and chart reviews and audits.
- Collect and utilize data to inform program operations, compliance, planning and improvement projects.
The Jewish Board is currently looking for talented professionals of all cultures, religions, races, and gender expressions with the following qualifications:
You should have:
- LMSW required; LCSW preferred.
- Prior experience with population
- Minimum of two years supervisory experience required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
We respect diversity and accordingly are an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, alienage, citizenship status, age, disability, sex, gender, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status, partnership status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
This applies with respect to recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, termination, assignments, benefits, employee activities, access to facilities and programs, and all other terms and condition of employment as well as general treatment during employment.
We will endeavor to make a reasonable accommodation to the known physical or mental limitations of qualified employees with disabilities, without regard to any protected classifications, unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business. Any employees who need assistance to perform their job duties because of a physical or mental condition should contact human resources.
- Job Family Clinical Staff [300s]
- Job Function Supervisors
- Pay Type Salary
- Employment Indicator 8810 - Clerical Office Employees NOC
- 19 Duryea Pl, Brooklyn, NY 11226, USA