Marketing Program Manager
Are you forward- thinking marketing, project, and program manager with a passion for helping provide financial support to IU students, staff, and faculty through scholarships, professorships, and other funds? Are you committed to representing and bringing the voices, talents, and needs of diverse populations to your marketing strategy? If so, apply now to work with the mission- driven Marketing and Annual Giving team with the Indiana University Foundation!
Reporting to the Associate Vice President of Marketing and Annual Giving, you will collaborate with colleagues and vendors to ensure operational success of creative productions, programs, vendors, unit partnerships, and data, insight and audience development. The collaborative nature of the IU Foundation allows you to work alongside teams of fundraisers and marketing professionals at Indiana University to move forward the mission of the University
As program manager, you will oversee successful scoping, delivery, execution and tracking of scaled, multi-channel marketing initiatives, offering creative and strategic solutions to ensure timely, inclusive, results that further financial support to Indiana University.
Essential to your success as program manager are solid skills in juggling multiple priorities, paying high attention to detail and organization, meeting deadlines, and communicating clearly. Proactive problem-solvers and genuine relationship-builders are needed.
Become part of the IUF Marketing & Annual Giving team and help us foster lifelong relationships between IU and our audiences. Help lead, develop, and grow our marketing efforts to represent all populations, and to inspire alumni and friends of Indiana University to donate and advocate.
Knowledge & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Minimum of 3 years related work experience strongly preferred.
- Multichannel marketing best practices;
- Project management best practice
- Creative production processes
- Vendor and production management
- Basic knowledge of audience segmentation practices
- Budget management experience
- Working knowledge of business analytics
- Experience serving and communicating with diverse audience segments
- Independent, proactive problem solving
- Attention to detail
- Strong written & verbal communication
- Strategic thinking
- Leadership & initiative
- Time management & agility across multiple complex projects and deadlines
- Interpersonal skills and judgment suitable for exercising appropriate discretion and demeanor when dealing with co-workers, clients, Board members, and vendors.
- Demonstrated commitment to supporting diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace
- Proficiency with Windows & Microsoft Office.
- Familiarity of web standards and best practices in development and design.
- Experience working with marketing cloud technology strongly preferred
About Marketing and Annual Giving at the IU Foundation
The Marketing and Annual Giving department is responsible for sustaining a healthy donor pipeline for Indiana University by coordinating centralized university fundraising communications on behalf of IU units and campuses. The department focuses on growing IU’s total donor count by crafting and deploying engagement, fundraising, and stewardship programs that serve the needs of IU’s donors and prospective donors.
About the Indiana University Foundation
Founded in 1936, the Indiana University Foundation maximizes private support for Indiana University by fostering lifelong relationships with key stakeholders, providing advancement leadership, and fundraising services for campuses and units across the university. Today, the IU Foundation oversees one of the largest public university endowments in the country, with a market value in excess of $2 billion. IU is consistently ranked among the top four of Big Ten universities in annual voluntary support.
Visit https://jobs.iuf.iu.edu/jobs/Default.aspx to submit resume for application. A cover letter is required for consideration. Please combine your cover letter and resume into one document, and upload under the resume upload section of the application. Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
We are sensitive to how the COVID- 19 pandemic is impacting work and personal lives and will offer the upmost flexibility throughout the interview process. As the IU Foundation and much of Indiana University is currently observing a remote environment, initial interviews will be conducted via Zoom for the safety and well-being of all involved.
The IU Foundation is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against candidates on the basis of race, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status or veteran status. Women, people of color, LGBTQ individuals, and members of other minority or marginalized groups are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Pay Type Salary
- Bloomington, IN, USA
- Indianapolis, IN, USA