Senior Manager CX Strategy
The Senior Manager of CX Strategy, will manage strategic projects that will help build the future of Inogen customer experience. This role will create journey mapping as well as creating a road map for customer experience enhancements over a 3-to-5-year horizon. The Senior Manager of CX Strategy conduct data analysis, support digital adoption and will have ownership over leading technology and innovation projects aimed at improving customer experience, streamlining workflows, reducing turnaround times of existing workflows and driving labor efficiencies.
**Must RELOCATE to the DFW area**
Responsibilities (Specific tasks, duties, essential functions of the job)
- Develop tools to build a customer journey map.
- Assess current capabilities and build a digital strategy.
- Analyze technology vendor landscape and make recommendations for capital investments which will drive customer experience improvement and cost efficiency.
- Develop cross functional relationships to help drive change management that will be necessary while making process changes and technology investments.
- Work with manufacturing operations leadership teams to promote voice of customer, articulate gaps in quality, process etc. to help improve customer satisfaction scores.
- Create technology roadmap for all departments within patient services while maintaining year over year cost leverage.
- Work on Conversational AI, Speech recognition and other technologies to promote self-serve for customer service.
- Analyze existing customer service data to better understand customer pain points and make recommendations for process improvements.
- Manage implementation of BOT’s for omni channel service via salesforce Einstein tools or other technologies.
- Leverage data to measure effectiveness and performance and provide insights back to the key stakeholders.
- Validate feasibility of services designs with solution, operational and technical leadership.
- Maintain regular and punctual attendance.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures.
- Assist with any other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Demonstrate critical thinking, problem solving, decision making, sound judgement and assertiveness as needed.
- Strong relationship building and interpersonal skills in working with internal and external customers.
- Ability to work self-manage and work independently in a dynamically changing organization.
- Must have demonstrated experience of technology implementation and cross functional collaboration between business and information technology teams.
- Must have demonstrated experience of working on digital transformation projects.
- Must have demonstrated experience of creating customer journey maps and tools to understand customer pain points.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required.
- Demonstrated experience of presenting to executives and communicating project status and implementation timeline is required.
- Solutions-oriented problem solver, planning, communication, and organizational skills.
- Must have the knowledge and ability to manage project spend and recommend investment models in future technologies.
- Proven management ability: Solid conflict resolution skills, ability to coach and mentor diverse team members without direct report relationship.
Qualifications (Experience and Education)
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, or related field of study, required.
- MS/MBA/MA, preferred with a statistics, project management or lean specialization, preferred.
- 5 - 8 years’ experience in a combination of lean operations, project management, technology implementation and/or data analysis role, required; plus 2-5 years’ experience in Customer Experience or Customer Support Manager role, required.
- 4 years’ prior management experience, required.
- 3+ years’ data analysis and project implementation experience, preferred.
- 3+ years’ experience in a digital strategy or CX/UX leadership role preferred.
- Advanced knowledge/proficiency in Microsoft Office, required.
- Advanced knowledge/proficiency of developing subject matter expertise over CRM and Operations’ technologies such as Salesforce, Oracle and telephony technology, required.
- A combination of training, education and experience that is equivalent to the qualifications listed above and that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in the position. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Inogen is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally
protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available here: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm;
The pay transparency policy is available here: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/EO13665_PrescribedNondiscriminationPostingLanguage_JRFQA508c.pdf.
Inogen is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to email@example.com or call (972) 616-5668 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
- Job Function Individual Contributor
- Pay Type Salary
- Required Education Bachelor’s Degree
- Seattle, WA, USA