Inside Medical Sales
The Customer Development Representative - DTP, provides inside sales of Inogen products to oxygen patients through
outgoing and incoming phone and email contact.
Generates new business from incoming multi-media lead sources. This position fields technical product questions and
assures that customer's needs are expeditiously addressed. This position operates in collaboration with other Customer
Development Representatives to achieve corporate sales objectives. The Customer Development Representative - DTP, works to increase marketplace adoption of Inogen products, while exceeding customer expectations and providing a consistently high level of service.
Inogen is looking for experienced Inside Sales representatives in your area!
Looking to make a rewarding change to your sales career with one of the country's TOP healthcare and medical device manufacturers?
Inogen is the right place for you!
Responsibilities (Specific tasks, duties, essential functions of the job)
- Receive, track and telemarket patient leads generated by television, print and internet channels.
- Make outgoing sales calls. Transition leads through first point of contact to ultimate sale of Inogen products. Create strategic call plans to support sales activities.
- Answer incoming customer calls, emails and requests for information.
- Collaborate with Inogen personnel to transition secondary leads to DME provider partners
- Meet or exceed call volume quotas and sales targets
- Promote Inogen within the clinical and patient communities
- Perform CRM data population of customer contacts, leads, tasks and call information
- Track performance metrics and generate sales reports, as requested
- Enter sales orders, process credit card payments and facilitate execution of leasing docs and pricing approvals as needed
- Log and document customer suggestions for product improvements. Record resolutions in CRM and build out knowledge base for future reference
- Contribute to continuous improvement of service to customers
- Assist in execution of customer and/or product surveys to improve service and products delivered to market
- Maintain regular and punctual attendance.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures.
- Assist with any other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Must have strong work ethic.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required.
- Attention to detail is required.
- Solutions-oriented problem solver.
- Impeccable phone etiquette
- Must have proven track record of successful team participation as well as ability to work independently and self-start
- Must self-motivate and deliver results with limited oversight
- Must be motivated to achieve results based upon earnings opportunity
Qualifications (Experience and Education)
- Associate degree in Business, English, Communications, or related field of study, preferred.
- 1-3 years sales/customer service experience, required.
- Intermediate knowledge/proficiency in Microsoft Office, required.
- A combination of training, education and experience that is equivalent to the qualifications listed above and that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in the position. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Inogen is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally
protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available here: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm;
The pay transparency policy is available here: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/EO13665_PrescribedNondiscriminationPostingLanguage_JRFQA508c.pdf.
Inogen is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (972) 616-5668 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
- Job Family Customer Development Representative - DTP
- Job Function Individual Contributor
- Pay Type Hourly
- Inogen, Inc., 301 Coromar Drive, Goleta, California, United States of America