Outside Medical Sales - Respiratory DME (Orange County)
The Referral Development Manager (RDM) calls on physicians and discharge planners, winning patient referrals for Inogen. Works to increase marketplace adoption of Inogen products, while exceeding customer expectations and providing a consistently high level of service. The RDM is an Inogen product and clinical applications expert and operates in close collaboration with other Referral Development Managers and the National Sales Director to achieve corporate sales objectives.
Responsibilities (Specific tasks, duties, essential functions of the job)
- Procure new oxygen patient referrals to meet/exceed sales targets.
- Represent/promote Inogen product and services to referral community.
- Meet/exceed monthly sales call targets.
- Deliver/set up equipment when necessary.
- Keep detailed records of all sales activities and customer interactions.
- Provide/execute territory sales plan, including strategic and tactical approaches that will result in successful outcomes.
- Maintain regular and punctual attendance.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures.
- Assist with any other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Excellent presentation skills required.
- Oxygen referral experience with proven track record required.
- Must be a self-starter and deliver results with limited oversight.
- Experience working with the 65+ demographic a plus.
- Proven track record of successful team participation is required.
- Successful experience in identifying new referral opportunities desired.
- Must have strong work ethic.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required.
- Attention to detail is required.
- Effective conflict resolution.
- Analytical & problem-solving skills & ability to multi task.
- Solutions-oriented problem solver.
- Excellent planning, communication and organizational skills.
Qualifications (Experience and Education)
- Associate degree in Sales, Technical, Business, Clinical, or related field of study, preferred.
- Clinical background/licensure (RT, RN), preferred.
- 2-3 years medical referral sales experience, required.
- Basic knowledge/proficiency in Microsoft Office, required.
- A combination of training, education and experience that is equivalent to the qualifications listed above and that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- Job Family Referral Development Manager (RDM)
- Job Function Individual Contributor
- Pay Type Salary
- Employment Indicator Insider
- Anaheim, CA, USA