Service's Integrity Analyst
Imagine! is a nonprofit with a goal of helping people aspire to, and achieve, a fulfilling life of new possibilities by providing support services to individuals with developmental and cognitive disabilities. We support Boulder and Broomfield counties.
"Our mission is creating a world of opportunity for all abilities."
At Imagine!, our mission is to create a world of opportunities for all abilities. Imagine! is a statewide leader in providing services for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities. Our services are community-based and mission-driven. We value creativity, innovation, and teamwork. Our employees enjoy competitive compensation, generous benefits, flexible work schedules, comfortable work environments, as well as challenging and valuable work with friendly, supportive co-workers. We offer comprehensive orientation, training, and opportunities for professional development.
Job Title: Services Integrity Analyst
Department: Residential Services
Reports to: Director of Residential Services
Pay Grade: 17
Purpose of Position
Responsible for data analysis of programmatic quality, compliance, and financials. This position develops and implements effective systems for monitoring and reporting quality assurance activities. Responsible for ensuring the effectiveness of QA documents, practices and tools with respect to rules governing Imagine! Services.
- Monitor federal, state and local policy for new or proposed regulations, and ensure that Imagine! Services remain compliant.
- Under oversight of the Director of Residential Services, develop and update policies and procedures per contract and regulation.
- Conduct and provide assessments to ensure Imagine! Services are reporting per contract and regulatory requirements, including, but not limited to, incident reporting, complaint data, critical incidents, satisfaction and compliance with administrative requirements
- Ongoing participation on committees and/or task forces to ensure best practices for Imagine!.
- Collect and analyze data related to the quality of services provided by Imagine! Services.
- Develop and modify tools for data collection.
- Analyze and summarize data collected for trends, including strengths and areas needing improvement.
- Present data to individuals, Board of Directors, or teams as directed, for evaluation and needed action.
- Establish comparable performance measurements for data collected across Imagine! Services.
- Prepare periodic summary reports and identify need for response to identified trends.
- Monitor the development of performance improvement plans and quality improvement efforts in response to trend analysis and summaries.
- Develop and maintain Quality Assurance Monitoring Plan and Schedule.
- Support Director of Residential Services in monitoring the reporting of critical incidents to ensure compliance with applicable rules and regulations.
- Maintain Key Performance Indicators to evaluate the effectiveness of the Quality Assurance program.
- Continuously evaluate and update QA processes to ensure relevance.
- Ensure collected data relevance to rule and process and make revision recommendations as necessary and/or beneficial.
- Maintain knowledge of rules and issues impacting service delivery.
- Maintain knowledge of best practices relevant to quality assurance techniques.
- Other duties as assigned.
This position requires the use of a personal mobile device such as a smart phone or tablet.
This position requires regular use of a personal vehicle with liability insurance that meets Imagine! standards.
Knowledge, Skill, and Ability:
· Bachelor’s degree required.
Working Environment/Physical Activities
· Standard office environment, requiring sitting for long periods of time at a desk and using a computer. While performing the essential functions of this position, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; utilize tools, objects, or controls; stoop; effectively communicate through speech; hear and interpret verbal communication; and lift or move up to 10 pounds. Effective with shifting roles, responsibilities, and expectations in a changing environment.
· This position requires regular travel throughout Boulder and Broomfield Counties and occasional travel outside of those counties.
This is a brief description of Imagine!’s comprehensive benefits package for eligible employees. This information intends to provide a high-level summary of benefits and does not provide a full description. For additional information, please contact Human Resources.
Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts, Basic Life Insurance and AD&D, Long Term Disability, Voluntary Life Insurance, Retirement Savings Plan 403(b), Ten Paid Holidays, Vacation and Sick Accruals, Wellbeing Days, Employee Assistance Program, Vision Insurance, Pet Insurance.
Note: This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, or qualifications associated with the job.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Lafayette, CO, USA