The Territory Manager role assists in acquiring new businesses by developing strong customer relationships, maintaining an active call back list, and creating and following-up referrals from existing customers. This person is responsible for business development, achieving set sales budgets (as identified by the salespersons Sales ID), specifically the Warehouse and Direct Budget, GP% and the number of New Accounts opened.
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written) when dealing with customers, vendors, management, and team members
- 2+ years previous outside sales experience
- Ability to obtain and retain new customers
- Proven ability to effectively price quote and use follow-up communication.
- Ability to operate a PC and related software
- Strong ability to prioritize and meet company timelines/goals
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 3+ years front-line sales experience or bachelor’s degree in business or related field
Competitive Benefits Package:
- 401(K) Retirement Plan including Employer Match
- Paid Vacation, Sick and Holidays
- Health Insurance
- Medical, Dental &Vision
- Life, AD&D, Short & Long-Term Disability
- Health & Wellness Programs
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Health Savings Accounts
- Employee Discount Programs
- And more!
This Job Summary indicates the general nature and level of work expected of the incumbent(s). It is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities required of the incumbent. Incumbent(s) may be asked to perform other duties as requested. Gulfeagle Supply is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, age, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.
All duties and responsibilities are essential job functions and requirements and are subjected to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.
We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace
- Pay Type Salary
- Bristol Branch, 130 Wharton Road, Unit 1, Bristol, Pennsylvania, United States of America