The Input and Billing team is a data entry role whereby various adds, changes, and cancellations are processed through our billing database. The Input and Billing team is critical to the ongoing support of new and existing clients; for service and billing applications.
This role is accountable for supporting sales and client support.
This role is within a highly specialized group within the Finance Department who works closely with operations and sales for the benefit of the company by demonstrating the company’s values.
- Openly collaborates to ensure company objectives are met, building productive relationships with all; Values the perspective and thinking of people with different backgrounds and experiences; balances team and individual responsibilities.
- Identifies and prioritizes projects without the need to disrupt overall productivity and meet timelines.
- Sorts through data, identifies issues, risks, and trends and determines optimal solutions. Combines data, judgment and intuition based on experience and expert knowledge to make informed and timely business decisions.
- Listens to learn and understand; anticipates and responds to the needs, perspectives and motivations of consumers, business partners and employees. Is keenly aware of the needs, perspectives and motivations of others in order to drive action; is in touch with trends, current thinking and issues
- Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations using good grammar and word selection
- Identifies what has to be done and creates solutions that better meet the needs/expectations of customers; Undertakes self-development activities; Seeks increased responsibilities.
- The ability to inspire and lead to meet short term and long term goals; stands up for what is right despite personal risk, fear or perceived barriers; eliminates barriers and enables the team. Effectively influences actions and opinions of others; Inspires respect and trust; Exhibits confidence in self and others.
- Has specialized or extensive technical knowledge and practical experience; continually develops skills/knowledge and converts new knowledge into practical applications; Applies knowledge and skill in the business.
- Acts with a sense of urgency and determination with the end result in mind; has a bias toward action. Acts as an owner and is accountable for results; focuses attention on the most important priorities and plans work activities; uses time efficiently.
- Thinks strategically - takes a broad view; draws information from diverse and varied sources; anticipates the future; makes choices that allow us to win versus competition.
- detail oriented
- Proficient with Microsoft Products. An assessment may be requested
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize multiple tasks, projects and assignments in a fast-paced, highly pressurized, rapidly expanding dynamic entrepreneurial environment
- Achieving deadlines
- Ability to identify and resolve problems creatively while driving continuous improvement
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently with little supervision
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Customer service oriented with the recognized ability to develop and maintain strong internal relationships
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret data, complex documents and guidelines.
Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form. Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists
General Office Environment: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands/fingers to key, handle controls; and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; and stoop. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 15 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. Travel by land or air throughout the U.S.
Travel estimated to be <5%, and may include long work hours when necessary.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Boca Raton, FL, USA