SalesForce Architect I
is looking for a Salesforce Architect to lead the Architecture and Design
strategies for NA Fuels Business. Team is currently focused on multiple facets
of evolving the Salesforce landscape:
- Building scalable architecture to support continuous sales & service
initiatives across Salesforce core clouds.
- Technical & deployment strategies that reduce incidents, errors, and facilitate the
ability for more frequent delivery.
- Create testing practices and strategy to gain efficiencies.
- Simplify the back-end, core system architecture and rationalize, where applicable, redesigned architecture.
Salesforce Architect Key Responsibilities:
- Analyzes the state of the current implementation and provides technical
recommendations to improve service to stakeholders.
- Leads the development of architectural roadmap for Salesforce.
- Partners with the Salesforce Technical Owner, Business Process Owner, Offshore Lead
and other architects to ensure teams are designing and delivering
solutions in line with FLT IT’s architectural vision.
- Defines Integration framework guidelines that drive the data exchange between
- Develops non-functional high-level requirements and architectural documentation for
- Creates and reviews the designs for back end (such as objects, apex classes,
triggers), front end (such as lightning web components, visual force
pages) and integrations; Promotes adherence of designs to FLT policies and
standards, architectural principles and guidelines.
- Explores and recommends Out-Of-The-Box features before suggesting custom
- Leads the technical team during critical system failures or major incidents to
restore business continuity as fast as possible.
- Analyses AppExchange and other products to recommend solutions that meet business
needs; conducts prototyping and creates Proof of Concept to support
recommendations based on facts;
- Mentors Salesforce developers to create internal development standards and instill
best practices to ensure they build secure and scalable solutions.
- Owns the development of engineering best practices such as coding standards,
testing strategies and KPIs .
- Assists with the setup of CI/CD pipelines which meet internal business needs and
minimize defects prior to implementation.
Required Qualifications and
- Prior experience as Salesforce Architect.
- At least 10 years overall software development experience, at least 5 years
of experience in Salesforce development.
- Ability to work collaboratively with offshore development teams.
- Expertise in Salesforce declarative development in Sales & Service Cloud, both
classic & lighting. Community Cloud experience is a plus.
- Extensive experience in Salesforce development (including Apex, Aura / LWC and
declarative programming tools), optimizing complex orgs, including
improving of performance, getting rid of governor limits errors and
reducing exceptions in a production environment;
- Experience Building Salesforce integrations using Web Service (SOAP & REST
API), Apex Programming, and Mulesoft (or similar technologies)
- Ability to effectively Influence, negotiate and lead technology alternative
evaluations and implementations within both Business and IT.
- Experience with Salesforce deployments tools (GIT, Gearset/Copado/ClickDeploy/ANT
Scripts) strongly preferred.
- Ability to comfortably and credibly present to senior management. Be able to
articulate the value proposition of getting solutions built using sound
- Degree in Computer Science or related technical field.
- Required Salesforce Certifications: Certified Admin, Platform Developer, App Builder.
- Preferred Salesforce Certifications: Sharing and Visibility designer, Data
Architecture and Management Designer, Integration Architecture Designer
& Development Lifecycle & Deployment Designer.
related technologies experience
About the Company:
FLEETCOR Technologies, Inc. (“FLEETCOR”) is a leading global provider of business payment solutions. We help companies of all sizes control, simplify and secure payment of various domestic and cross-border payables using specialized payment products. We serve businesses, partners, merchants, consumers and payment networks in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Asia Pacific.
- $2.6B Annual Revenue
- 100+ Countries
- 2.0B+ Transactions per Year
- 8,500+ Employees
(as of December 31, 2019)
Our payment solutions provide our customers with a payment method designed to be superior to and more robust and effective than what they use currently, whether they use a competitor’s product or another alternative method such as cash or check. We group our payment solutions into five primary categories: Fuel, Lodging, Tolls, Corporate Payments and Gift. Each category is unique in its focus, customer base and target markets, but they also share a number of characteristics: customers are primarily businesses, have recurring revenue models, have specialized networks which create barriers to entry, have high margins, and have similar selling systems.
FLEETCOR enjoys global recognition including:
- Forbes Global Growth Champion – FLEETCOR is one of the 250 fastest growing companies in the world as determined by Forbes and Statista
- Forbes World’s Most Innovative Companies – FLEETCOR has made this prestigious list of leading innovative companies 4 years in a row!
- Fortune 1000 Company – FLEETCOR was one of the largest movers in the new rankings of the largest companies in America, ranking #872
- S&P 500 – In 2018, FLEETCOR joined the S&P stock index comprised of the 500 leading US stocks based on market cap (company value)
Despite many advances in our industry, the majority of business payments are still made with outdated and inferior payment methods, such as checks and cash. We envision a business world where every purchase is controlled, every payment is digital, and every payment-related decision is well-informed. In this future paperless state, payments will require little to no time to manage, leaving companies with more time for what matters most: activities that grow their businesses.
FLEETCOR’s mission is to provide businesses with a better way to pay, by replacing outdated payment methods such as checks and cash, and displacing the incumbent providers of those methods. Through the digitalization of payments, we create and support robust ecosystems which benefit all participating constituents: payment-making customers, payment-accepting merchants, tax-collecting governments, and FLEETCOR.
FLEETCOR is a growth company, and we employ a simple three-prong strategy for growing our business:
- More Customers. We invest more than $200 million per year in sales and marketing, predominately focused on new customer acquisition. We continue to scale existing sales channels and headcount, enable our sales people with demand generation and other tools, and launch new distribution channels both internally and through partners such as ERP software providers, telematics companies, and banks. We will also grow our customer base inorganically through acquisitions.
- More Spend. We seek to leverage our existing customer relationships and capture greater share of their business payment expenditures. As such, we have developed various “beyond” initiatives, where we extend the utility of an existing payment product without degrading the core value proposition of the original product. As such, a customer can “buy more stuff” without sacrificing the controls and reporting which attracted the customer to our product to begin with. For example:
- Our Fuel card customers can enable their cards to allow non-fuel purchases relevant to their business, like allowing a painting crew to buy supplies at a home improvement store, so they can finish the paint job.
- Our Toll tag customers can use their in-vehicle RFID tags to make other “on the go” purchases like parking, fuel and fast-food.
For our customers, these product extensions reduce payment friction, saving them time and operational headaches. For FLEETCOR, these product extensions can increase our share of wallet with existing customers and can increase our products’ appeal and applicability to previously-unserved customer segments (e.g., non-toll urban dwellers). We also create new product offerings, developed internally or in conjunction with partners, to cross-sell to our existing customer base.
- More Geographies. We continue to seek attractive entry opportunities in major international markets, which we intend to pursue through acquisitions and partnerships.
Together we can foster true belonging. We know different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds lead to better innovation and results. We are therefore committed to building and nurturing a culture of diversity, inclusion, and belonging by:
- Welcoming people of different backgrounds, cultures, ethnicities, genders, and sexual orientations;
- Empowering our people to share their experiences and ideas through open forums and individual conversations; and
- Valuing each person’s unique perspectives and individual contributions.
Embracing diversity enables our people to “make the difference” at FLEETCOR.
FLEETCOR’s culture reflects our history of fast growth and our continued drive for results. Our entrepreneurial spirit remains strong across our global workforce, and we reinforce these principles in our five core values:
- Innovation: Figure out a better way
- Execution: Get it done quickly
- Integrity: Do the right thing
- People: We make the difference
- Collaboration: Accomplish more together
These values guide all of our employees and are infused in all aspects of our Company. We are, as a team, united through these shared values and our mission to provide “a better way to pay.”
Our values foster an inclusive culture through the expectation that all employees will treat each other with respect and appreciate the diversity of identities, thoughts, backgrounds and styles. Our commitment to fostering an inclusive culture has never been more essential than in this moment of national reflection. We must always celebrate the diversity of our company and our communities.
We strongly believe that the quality and diversity of our workforce provide FLEETCOR with a competitive advantage, and that our problem-solving and solution-building efforts are greatly enhanced when we harness the collective thinking of a diverse group of people with unique experiences and perspectives.
FLEETCOR’s COVID-19 Hiring Guidelines:
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are temporarily working from home. In addition, FLEETCOR implemented a virtual interviewing and hiring process, engaging with talent by phone or video and onboarding new employees remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer:
FLEETCOR is an Equal Opportunity Employer. FLEETCOR provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, gender (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, language, ancestry, genetic information, veteran and/or military status or any other group status protected by federal or local law. If you require reasonable accommodation for the application and/or interview process, please notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.
- Job Family IT
- Job Function Architecture
- Pay Type Salary
- 1200 Lake Hearn Dr NE, Atlanta, GA 30319, USA
- Peachtree Corners, GA 30092, USA