Delivery Manager (Infrastructure)
This position is responsible for managing IT infrastructure projects. Specifically, this individual will provide oversight for projects to move core data center infrastructure and compute into a public cloud infrastructure. This person will work closely with both IT Infrastructure and Application teams as well as Business functional teams. Partner inside Information Technology to identify project deliverables, develop project scope and manage resources and activities to ensure project deliverables are met on time and within budget. Identify project risks and set timelines to meet customer expectations.
- Manage multiple projects, with interdependencies in a fast-paced, high energy environment.
- High energy attitude with a desire to 'Get Stuff Done'
- Utilizing project management best practices and aligning with Client’s PMO methodology, work inside project teams to review scope of work and create project plans.
- Schedule recurring internal and customer facing meetings as needed during project implementation to review and monitor project goals and status.
- Work closely with PMO, FMO, Procurement, DC Service Provider, Hosting, Network and Client Services teams to ensure an accurate and efficient delivery.
- Influence effectively between the Business Owners, Project Managers (PMs), and Operations Teams to support delivery, risk mitigation, change management, and issue resolution
- Effectively manage and lead the successful delivery of the Infrastructure projects and requests from within various phases of delivery, across the entire lifecycle of Delivery within project timeline and budget.
- Partners closely with Infrastructure Teams, understanding their plans and initiatives.
- Develops and maintains detailed project schedules, works with team to maintain / update schedules, integrates project plans into other release schedules and works with teams to resolve discrepancies among schedules and availability conflicts with resources
- Very strong understanding of current infrastructure concepts with the proven ability to implement servers, VMware, SANs, networks, data centers and monitoring in a fast paced, high availability. Ability to get the respect of the senior technical teams to lead projects, coordinate teams and handle issues and problems effectively in a timely manner.
- Manages deliverable estimation process, resource allocation and efficient utilization; negotiates resource conflicts with other project managers or resources managers as appropriate.
- Reports accurate status and process delivery monitoring through the phases of the Solution Delivery Management process
- Provides effective day-to-day project management of multiple IT infrastructure related projects
- Represents team recommendations to Senior Management, demonstrate influence over governance bodies, and communicate effectively via formal presentations.
- Builds strong relationships with business and technology leaders.
- Ability to quickly learn and use new complex technical concepts and resolve issues with them in a rapidly changing environment.
- Ability to discuss complex technical concepts to the technical staff, stakeholders and business executives in a simple straightforward manner.
- Provides ongoing status updates on project progress, risks, change management and issue resolution.
- Leads issue identification, tracking, escalation and resolution documentation. Monitors risk events before becoming issues and potential roadblocks.
- Requires a Bachelors or Master’s degree and 5 - 10 years of experience
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong communications skills
- Strong organization skills
- BA, BS or Master’s degree required (in Computer Science, Information Systems or a related discipline is a plus)
- 3 - 5 years of experience in delivering IT infrastructure projects
- Experience managing IT infrastructure projects in one or more of the following areas:
- Cloud transformation
- Proven experience in managing multiple, concurrent, technical projects
- Experience managing both internal and outsourced IT resources
- Demonstrated proficiency using Microsoft Office Suite (including Visio and Project)
- PMP/PMI or equivalent certifications, strongly preferred
- Excellent interpersonal communications skills and proven ability to work effectively with all organization levels
- Experience at working both independently and in a cross functional team-oriented environment is essential
- Ability to assess and deliver appropriate level of detail and comfortable interacting at all levels of the organization
- Understanding of technology concepts, trends, and capabilities
About the Company:
FLEETCOR Technologies, Inc. (“FLEETCOR”) is a leading global provider of business payment solutions. We help companies of all sizes control, simplify and secure payment of various domestic and cross-border payables using specialized payment products. We serve businesses, partners, merchants, consumers and payment networks in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Asia Pacific.
- $2.4B Annual Revenue
- 600,000 Directly Served Business Clients
- 2.6B+ Transactions per Year
- 8,400+ Employees
(as of December 31, 2020)
Our payment solutions provide our customers with a payment method designed to be superior to and more robust and effective than what they use currently, whether they use a competitor’s product or another alternative method such as cash or check. We group our payment solutions into five primary categories: Fuel, Lodging, Tolls, Corporate Payments and Gift. Each category is unique in its focus, customer base and target markets, but they also share a number of characteristics: customers are primarily businesses, have recurring revenue models, have specialized networks which create barriers to entry, have high margins, and have similar selling systems.
FLEETCOR enjoys global recognition including:
- Forbes Global Growth Champion – FLEETCOR is one of the 250 fastest growing companies in the world as determined by Forbes and Statista
- Forbes World’s Most Innovative Companies – FLEETCOR has made this prestigious list of leading innovative companies 4 years in a row!
- Fortune 1000 Company – FLEETCOR was one of the largest movers in the new rankings of the largest companies in America, ranking #872
- S&P 500 – In 2018, FLEETCOR joined the S&P stock index comprised of the 500 leading US stocks based on market cap (company value)
Despite many advances in our industry, the majority of business payments are still made with outdated and inferior payment methods, such as checks and cash. We envision a business world where every purchase is controlled, every payment is digital, and every payment-related decision is well-informed. In this future paperless state, payments will require little to no time to manage, leaving companies with more time for what matters most: activities that grow their businesses.
FLEETCOR’s mission is to provide businesses with a better way to pay, by replacing outdated payment methods such as checks and cash, and displacing the incumbent providers of those methods. Through the digitalization of payments, we create and support robust ecosystems which benefit all participating constituents: payment-making customers, payment-accepting merchants, tax-collecting governments, and FLEETCOR.
FLEETCOR is a growth company, and we employ a simple three-prong strategy for growing our business:
- More Customers. We invest more than $200 million per year in sales and marketing, predominately focused on new customer acquisition. We continue to scale existing sales channels and headcount, enable our sales people with demand generation and other tools, and launch new distribution channels both internally and through partners such as ERP software providers, telematics companies, and banks. We will also grow our customer base inorganically through acquisitions.
- More Spend. We seek to leverage our existing customer relationships and capture greater share of their business payment expenditures. As such, we have developed various “beyond” initiatives, where we extend the utility of an existing payment product without degrading the core value proposition of the original product. As such, a customer can “buy more stuff” without sacrificing the controls and reporting which attracted the customer to our product to begin with. For example:
- Our Fuel card customers can enable their cards to allow non-fuel purchases relevant to their business, like allowing a painting crew to buy supplies at a home improvement store, so they can finish the paint job.
- Our Toll tag customers can use their in-vehicle RFID tags to make other “on the go” purchases like parking, fuel and fast-food.
For our customers, these product extensions reduce payment friction, saving them time and operational headaches. For FLEETCOR, these product extensions can increase our share of wallet with existing customers and can increase our products’ appeal and applicability to previously-unserved customer segments (e.g., non-toll urban dwellers). We also create new product offerings, developed internally or in conjunction with partners, to cross-sell to our existing customer base.
- More Geographies. We continue to seek attractive entry opportunities in major international markets, which we intend to pursue through acquisitions and partnerships.
Together we can foster true belonging. We know different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds lead to better innovation and results. We are therefore committed to building and nurturing a culture of diversity, inclusion, and belonging by:
- Welcoming people of different backgrounds, cultures, ethnicities, genders, and sexual orientations;
- Empowering our people to share their experiences and ideas through open forums and individual conversations; and
- Valuing each person’s unique perspectives and individual contributions.
Embracing diversity enables our people to “make the difference” at FLEETCOR.
FLEETCOR’s culture reflects our history of fast growth and our continued drive for results. Our entrepreneurial spirit remains strong across our global workforce, and we reinforce these principles in our five core values:
- Innovation: Figure out a better way
- Execution: Get it done quickly
- Integrity: Do the right thing
- People: We make the difference
- Collaboration: Accomplish more together
These values guide all of our employees and are infused in all aspects of our Company. We are, as a team, united through these shared values and our mission to provide “a better way to pay.”
Our values foster an inclusive culture through the expectation that all employees will treat each other with respect and appreciate the diversity of identities, thoughts, backgrounds and styles. Our commitment to fostering an inclusive culture has never been more essential than in this moment of national reflection. We must always celebrate the diversity of our company and our communities.
We strongly believe that the quality and diversity of our workforce provide FLEETCOR with a competitive advantage, and that our problem-solving and solution-building efforts are greatly enhanced when we harness the collective thinking of a diverse group of people with unique experiences and perspectives.
FLEETCOR’s COVID-19 Hiring Guidelines:
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are temporarily working from home. In addition, FLEETCOR implemented a virtual interviewing and hiring process, engaging with talent by phone or video and onboarding new employees remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer:
FLEETCOR is an Equal Opportunity Employer. FLEETCOR provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, gender (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, language, ancestry, genetic information, veteran and/or military status or any other group status protected by federal or local law. If you require reasonable accommodation for the application and/or interview process, please notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.
- Job Family Project Management
- Pay Type Salary
- 5707 Peachtree Pkwy, Norcross, GA 30092, USA