Customer Service Representative (Call Center)
FLEETCOR is seeking full-time service professionals to join our Nashville-based team as a Customer Service Representative (CSR). As a CSR, you will provide business to business (B2B) support via inbound phone calls, emails, or faxes to resolve client and cardholder requests to ensure satisfaction and retention.
- Provide courteous, timely, and effective account support while working toward becoming knowledgeable in advanced techniques for servicing customers on various FLEETCOR products
- Drive provider retention by offering account solutions to callers by encouraging product usage
- Maintain acceptable Quality Assurance standards, develop communication skills that will provide the highest levels of service, and demonstrate willingness to cross-train in department support areas
- Demonstrate mastery of product knowledge, best practices, business policy, resolution procedures, and resource utilization for a primary product or service
Training & Work Schedule
Our Nashville Center operates 24 hours/day, 7 days/week, 365 days per year assisting our amazing customers as they continue to keep business moving on and off the road. Due to such, candidates must be able to:
- Attend PAID training Monday - Friday, 8am - 4:30pm (4-6 weeks in duration)
- Be able to work at least (1) weekend day each week and holidays (if scheduled)
Compensation & Benefits
- As a CSR, you’ll be paid $15.25 / hour plus a shift differential incentive for 2nd and 3rd shift
- Quarterly bonus eligibility program of up to $500!
- Elected Medical, Dental, Vision benefits start the 1st of the month following your date of hire
- Start earning “time off” as part of our robust PTO program beginning Day 1!
- High School Education or equivalent, required
- Successful B2B experience preferred with ability to be coached, initiative, and desire to have successful career path within
- Must maintain an attendance record within company standards, and remain knowledgeable of new products, services, and procedures
- Excellent level of personal organization. Demonstrated, strong interpersonal skills, analytical skills, attention to detail, follow-up skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written in order to properly communicate our product offerings and functionality
- Superior customer service skills are required, with the ability to react quickly and decisively to resolve customer issues in a professional manner
- Highly responsive to calls and emails; utilize available tools to track appointments and manage priorities
- Proficient phone and computer skills; Ability to answer and manage inbound calls, make outbound calls, and work with the other internal departments
About the Company
FLEETCOR Technologies, Inc. (“FLEETCOR”) is a leading global provider of business payment solutions. We help companies of all sizes control, simplify and secure payment of various domestic and cross-border payables using specialized payment products. We serve businesses, partners, merchants, consumers and payment networks in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Asia Pacific.
Our payment solutions provide our customers with a payment method designed to be superior to and more robust and effective than what they use currently, whether they use a competitor’s product or another alternative method such as cash or check. We group our payment solutions into five primary categories: Fuel, Lodging, Tolls, Corporate Payments and Gift. Each category is unique in its focus, customer base and target markets, but they also share a number of characteristics: customers are primarily businesses, have recurring revenue models, have specialized networks which create barriers to entry, have high margins, and have similar selling systems.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equality, Inclusion, Belonging
Together we can foster true belonging. We know different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds lead to better innovation and results. We are therefore committed to building and nurturing a culture of diversity, inclusion, and belonging by:
- Welcoming people of different backgrounds, cultures, ethnicities, genders, and sexual orientations;
- Empowering our people to share their experiences and ideas through open forums and individual conversations; and
- Valuing each person’s unique perspectives and individual contributions.
Embracing diversity enables our people to “make the difference” at FLEETCOR.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact your local Human Resources Business Partner and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to.
- Job Family Service
- Pay Type Hourly
- 3325 Perimeter Hill Dr, Nashville, TN 37211, USA