Customer Service Representative (Call Center)
The Customer Service Representative must enjoy customer service, handling incoming and outgoing calls. He or she must have the ability to use various computer programs including Microsoft Office and Internet. They must project a professional image through phone interaction. They need to be able to troubleshoot problems and provide efficient and accurate answers to our client’s inquiries. This position also requires handling administrative duties such as faxing, copying, filing, and compiling research. This position will be onsite at our facility in Schaumburg, IL. Schedule for this position will include holidays, weekends and start mid-day. Ability to move into a first shift role as you gain seniority.
- Process inbound and outbound calls from all clients and suppliers with a high standard of professionalism
- Process requests from all clients in a timely manner per the defined service levels
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant data to handle complaints and inquiries
- Identify, research, and resolve all customer issues
- Complete irregularity reports or status reports as defined
- Attendance and participate in department and team meetings as needed
- Work shifts, weekends, and holidays as scheduled following the department attendance and time off request process
- Escalate any and all issues or concerns to the acting supervisor for research
- Book flights and rental cars for all clients if applicable
- Ability to comply with internal policies and procedures
- Ability to complete no less than 3.5 actions per hour
- Must be willing to work onsite, in the office
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Strong PC skills with a typing speed of at least 30 wpm and strong Internet navigation skills
- Demonstrate the ability to learn and navigate multiple PC and web based applications
- Proven ability to provide excellent customer service
- Ability to work in an environment with client driven volumes and activities
- Ability to work in a high volume, high pressure, deadline-oriented environment
- Ability to work independently and as a contributing team member
- Excellent telephone voice in terms of tone, clarity, pronunciation, and proper use of grammar
- Strong listening, problem solving, and multi-tasking skills
- Previous crew scheduling, hotel, and/or customer service experience is a plus
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure
- Familiar with Microsoft Office programs
About the Company
FLEETCOR Technologies, Inc. (“FLEETCOR”) is a leading global provider of business payment solutions. We help companies of all sizes control, simplify and secure payment of various domestic and cross-border payables using specialized payment products. We serve businesses, partners, merchants, consumers and payment networks in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Asia Pacific.
- $2.6B Annual Revenue
- 100+ Countries
- 2.0B+ Transactions per Year
- 8,500+ Employees
(as of December 31, 2019)
Our payment solutions provide our customers with a payment method designed to be superior to and more robust and effective than what they use currently, whether they use a competitor’s product or another alternative method such as cash or check. We group our payment solutions into five primary categories: Fuel, Lodging, Tolls, Corporate Payments and Gift. Each category is unique in its focus, customer base and target markets, but they also share a number of characteristics: customers are primarily businesses, have recurring revenue models, have specialized networks which create barriers to entry, have high margins, and have similar selling systems.
FLEETCOR enjoys global recognition including:
- Forbes Global Growth Champion – FLEETCOR is one of the 250 fastest growing companies in the world as determined by Forbes and Statista
- Forbes World’s Most Innovative Companies – FLEETCOR has made this prestigious list of leading innovative companies 4 years in a row!
- Fortune 1000 Company – FLEETCOR was one of the largest movers in the new rankings of the largest companies in America, ranking #872
- S&P 500 – In 2018, FLEETCOR joined the S&P stock index comprised of the 500 leading US stocks based on market cap (company value)
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equality, Inclusion, Belonging
Together we can foster true belonging. We know different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds lead to better innovation and results. We are therefore committed to building and nurturing a culture of diversity, inclusion, and belonging by:
- Welcoming people of different backgrounds, cultures, ethnicities, genders, and sexual orientations;
- Empowering our people to share their experiences and ideas through open forums and individual conversations; and
- Valuing each person’s unique perspectives and individual contributions.
Embracing diversity enables our people to “make the difference” at FLEETCOR.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
FLEETCOR is an Equal Opportunity Employer. FLEETCOR provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, gender (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, language, ancestry, genetic information, veteran and/or military status or any other group status protected by federal or local law. If you require reasonable accommodation for the application and/or interview process, please notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.
- Job Family Service
- Pay Type Hourly
- Schaumburg, IL, USA