Senior Oracle Developer
We are looking for a Senior Oracle Developer to join our team in Wichita, KS. Do you or someone you know would be a great fit? If so, APPLY TODAY!
- Design, development, and delivery of database driven software applications
- Work with business analysts, system architects, QA Analysts, and business owners to ensure software applications meet the business requirements.
- Diagnose and resolve software application defects
- Provide solutions for software development challenges.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent experience
- 8+ years of experience with Oracle PL/SQL 11G+
- 3+ years of database design experience
- 2+ years of development on high volume OLTP platforms
- Proficiency in writing/debugging Oracle stored procedures/packages
- Proficient in creating/tuning highly complex SQL
- Ability to coordinate and direct activities of others on the work project and operate within a collaborative team atmosphere or autonomously as required.
- Ability to interact effectively with individuals at all levels of responsibility.
- Experience in Oracle Developer Suite (Oracle Forms/Reports) 6i & 11Gr2
- Oracle Application Server 11gR2
- MySQL database & procedural programming language
- Build & support of high volume authorization gateways
- Oracle ERP/EBS R11.5.X Payables & Receivables
- ColdFusion & PHP web application servers
- Database administration
- Experience working in applications requiring strict security & PCI controls
- Linux shell scripts, Visual Basic, HTML, DHTML
FLEETCOR’s culture reflects our history of fast growth and our continued drive for results. Our entrepreneurial spirit remains strong across our global workforce, and we reinforce these principles in our five core values:
- Innovation: Figure out a better way
- Execution: Get it done quickly
- Integrity: Do the right thing
- People: We make the difference
- Collaboration: Accomplish more together
These values guide all of our employees and are infused in all aspects of our Company. We are, as a team, united through these shared values and our mission to provide “a better way to pay.”
Our values foster an inclusive culture through the expectation that all employees will treat each other with respect and appreciate the diversity of identities, thoughts, backgrounds and styles. Our commitment to fostering an inclusive culture has never been more essential than in this moment of national reflection. We must always celebrate the diversity of our company and our communities.
We strongly believe that the quality and diversity of our workforce provide FLEETCOR with a competitive advantage, and that our problem-solving and solution-building efforts are greatly enhanced when we harness the collective thinking of a diverse group of people with unique experiences and perspectives.
FLEETCOR’s COVID-19 Hiring Guidelines:
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are temporarily working from home. In addition, FLEETCOR implemented a virtual interviewing and hiring process, engaging with talent by phone or video and onboarding new employees remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer:
FLEETCOR is an Equal Opportunity Employer. FLEETCOR provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, gender (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, language, ancestry, genetic information, veteran and/or military status or any other group status protected by federal or local law. If you require reasonable accommodation for the application and/or interview process, please notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.
- Job Family IT
- Pay Type Salary
- Wichita, KS 67226, USA
- Wichita, KS, USA