The Recruiter is responsible for interviewing and referring applicants for CEFCO store positions. This position must possess considerable skills in interviewing techniques, a good knowledge of functions of each company, and extensive knowledge of federal and state laws regarding employment practices.
At The Fikes Companies, our Mission is to build a highly successful company which our employees are proud of, our customers value, and the communities we serve can count on.
- Partners with hiring manager to determine staffing needs.
- Screens resumes, interviews candidates and presents to hiring manager for consideration.
- Maintains candidate control throughout staffing process including disposition of candidates.
- Develops passive candidate pipelines through name generation, networking, internet searches and research.
- Develops and maintains excellent relationships with internal and external clients to ensure staffing goals are achieved.
- Researches innovative ways to attract top talent.
- Completes weekly report on staffing activity.
- Enters employee data in HRIS system (new hires, updates, terminations), as needed.
- Ensures accuracy on all employee data in system for business groups.
- Creates reports, as needed.
2+ years’ experience in full cycle recruiting including sourcing, screening, and recruitment process management; must have previous experience developing sourcing plans, professional communication skills – both written and verbal; intermediate skills in MS Office Suite, good experience of applicant tracking and HRIS systems; strong interpersonal skills and possess comfort around higher management.
The Fikes Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Pay Type Salary
- Temple, TX, USA