SAVP Operations Management POD Leader
Virtual Req #1623
Thursday, September 23, 2021
EXL is hiring an SAVP – Operations Management (POD Leader). This is a home office opportunity.
- 7 -15 yrs of experience in leading the Cost Containment/Payment Auditing operations for Payer clients
- Lead PnL responsibilities for Payment Integrity solutions for the assigned Payer accounts. Lead performance management initiatives to improve efficiency and effectiveness of Client Operations
- Responsible for engaging with Payer stakeholders at a CXO and VP / Director level and with internal teams to drive revenue growth. Work with the customer to identify new areas of opportunities and work with Sales/Executive leadership to expand the account
- Drive business value consistent with the customers’ strategic goals and objectives across multiple work streams and processes in Clinical Auditing and Data Mining in both post pay and pre pay auditing
- Accountable for meeting key performance metrics, identifying variances, root cause, & implementing action plans for achieving targets – Dispute resolution and handle escalations from client and providers
- Develop and implement quality management strategies and plans, including resources, staffing models and financials to support the organization's annual business plan and long term strategy
- Lead and manage Account Executives to ensure audit inventory is under control, prioritize medical record requests to providers and reconcile invoices from Payers
- Demonstrated leadership ability in a team environment. Problem analysis and problem resolution at both strategic and functional level.Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
- Strong interpersonal skills required
- Bachelor s degree (or equivalent) in Nursing, health-related field, Digital, Management or related field and a minimum of 2 years of related experience, or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- RN or other applicable clinical license preferred
What We Offer:
- EXL Health offers an exciting, fast paced and innovative environment, which brings together a group of sharp and entrepreneurial professionals who are eager to influence business decisions. From your very first day, you get an opportunity to work closely with highly experienced, world class Healthcare consultants.
- You can expect to learn many aspects of businesses that our clients engage in. You will also learn effective teamwork and time-management skills - key aspects for personal and professional growth
- We provide guidance/ coaching to every employee through our mentoring program wherein every junior level employee is assigned a senior level professional as advisors.
- The sky is the limit for our team members. The unique experiences gathered at EXL Health sets the stage for further growth and development in our company and beyond.
Please be aware that EXL requires all employees to be vaccinated for COVID-19. This position will require the successful candidate to obtain and show proof of a vaccination. EXL is an equal opportunity employer, and will provide reasonable accommodation to those individuals who are unable to be vaccinated consistent with federal, state, and local law.
- Pay Type Salary
- Travel % 20