Talent Acquisition Recruiter (Healthcare) - Temporary - 6 month assignment
EXL (NASDAQ: EXLS) is a leading operations management and analytics company that designs and enables agile, customer-centric operating models to help clients improve their revenue growth and profitability. Our delivery model provides market-leading business outcomes using EXL’s proprietary Business EXLerator Framework™, cutting-edge analytics, digital transformation and domain expertise. At EXL, we look deeper to help companies improve global operations, enhance data-driven insights, increase customer satisfaction, and manage risk and compliance. EXL serves the insurance, healthcare, banking and financial services, utilities, travel, transportation and logistics industries. Headquartered in New York, New York, EXL has more than 32,000 professionals in locations throughout the United States, Europe, Asia (primarily India and Philippines), South America, Australia and South Africa. For more information, visit www.exlservice.com.
EXLHealthcare Recruiters partner with internal hiring leaders to understand current growth projections and translate into hiring demands of the business. To meet these initiatives, we proactively build sourcing and staffing strategies that to achieve these initiatives.
To be successful in this role, we look for recruiting partners that use emerging sourcing methodologies (think Boolean!). Advertise job postings in the most effective locations, evaluating candidates and developing pipeline. We do this in while creating a world class candidate experience through the introduction of EXL and services provided to our clients around the world.
- Builds applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, colleges, employment agencies, recruiters, media, and internet sites; providing organization information, opportunities, and benefits; making presentations; maintaining rapport.
- Align candidate expertise to job descriptions and needed skillsets.
- Knowledge of emerging sourcing skills to find and attract talent while
- Attracts applicants by placing job advertisements; using newsgroups and job sites.
- Determines applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants; analyzing responses; verifying references; comparing qualifications to job requirements.
- Arranges leadership interviews by coordinating schedules; arranges travel and lodging as applicable.
- Evaluates applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers; interviewing applicants on consistent set of qualifications.
- Improves organization attractiveness by recommending new practices and policies; monitoring job offers and compensation practices; emphasizing benefits and perks.
- Avoids legal challenges by understanding current legislation; enforcing regulations with managers; recommending new procedures; conducting training.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes human resources and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Experience in Ceridian Dayforce is highly preferred.
Corporate Social Responsibility
A socially and environmentally conscious corporate organization, the EXL family understands its larger responsibilities towards employees, clients, investors and the society. We believe in actively and consistently investing in the future of the communities in which we operate. It is this belief of achieving the next level of excellence in driving social change that our Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Program delivers on.
What we offer
EXL offers an exciting, fast paced and innovative environment, which brings together a group of sharp and entrepreneurial professionals who are eager to influence business decisions. From your very first day, you get an opportunity to work closely with highly experienced, world class analytics consultants. You can expect to learn many aspects of businesses that our clients engage in.
We provide guidance/ coaching to every employee through our mentoring program wherein every junior level employee is assigned a senior level professional as advisors.
Sky is the limit for our team members. The unique experiences gathered at EXL sets the stage for further growth and development in our company and beyond.
Please be aware that EXL requires all employees to be vaccinated for COVID-19. This position will require the successful candidate to obtain and show proof of a vaccination. EXL is an equal opportunity employer, and will provide reasonable accommodation to those individuals who are unable to be vaccinated consistent with federal, state, and local law.
- Pay Type Hourly