EXL (NASDAQ: EXLS) is a leading operations management and analytics company that designs and enables agile, customer-centric operating models to help clients improve their revenue growth and profitability. Our delivery model provides market-leading business outcomes using EXL’s proprietary Business EXLerator Framework™, cutting-edge analytics, digital transformation and domain expertise. At EXL, we look deeper to help companies improve global operations, enhance data-driven insights, increase customer satisfaction, and manage risk and compliance. EXL serves the insurance, healthcare, banking and financial services, utilities, travel, transportation and logistics industries. Headquartered in New York, New York, EXL has more than 32,000 professionals in locations throughout the United States, Europe, Asia (primarily India and Philippines), South America, Australia and South Africa. For more information, visit www.exlservice.com.
Work with and oversee a team responsible for document receiving, opening, sorting, preparation, scanning, archiving, and related troubleshooting. Oversight duties include all operational, staff, and reporting duties, including issue resolution, managing Prep-Scan team and work assignments, reporting on volume of work received and produced, and quality control of production. A team player who can work in a collaborative fashion motivating co-workers to achieve success and a commitment to high standards for both client service and quality deliverables.
- Ensure imaging jobs are completed according to company quality standards, client job specifications and order deadline dates at the lowest possible production cost.
- Assign, guide and monitor technical tasks
- Work with staff in daily imaging production & generation of deliverables that include image production & preparation
- SLA management
- Oversee and participate in workload distribution & scheduling
- Document imaging process design
- Work with the team to sort,( capacity to determine client and form types, grouping) and Scan( match, identify and scan forms into the proper form groups)
- Work with management and existing team to strengthen deliverables
- Provide status updates on project progress and quality
- Develop & maintain quality standards and procedures
- Create a helpful and positive work culture
- Encourage and build positive relationships and communicate effectively with all co-workers and clients.
- Achieve profitability in the area of cost of goods by effectively supervising the use of company materials and supplies.
- Meet quality and deadline standards by the effective use of job scheduling practices.
- Provide training on work flow and machine operations when necessary.
- Ensure the quality of operations by assisting in the achievement and meeting of goals and deadlines.
- Maintain efficient workflow by holding staff accountable for quality and efficiency of their work
- Ensure that location is properly staffed by matching employee skills and equipment with production demands.
- Motivate staff and recognize their accomplishments in a timely manner.
- Clearly communicate job expectations/consequences of employees by training, cross-training, coaching, counseling,
- Direct and evaluate the work of subordinates to increase work output and work quality.
- Ensure payroll accuracy by overseeing and correcting all time clock punches.
- Maintain company standards of quality and output by managing the prepping, scanning, inspecting, compiling and assembling projects accurately in a timely manner.
- Meet deadlines by working at a quick and steady pace while maintaining quality/error free work.
- Maintain optimal machine performance by correcting simple machine problems (clearing jams, refilling toner, replacing machine oil, etc.
- Troubleshoot problems by communicating effectively and promptly to Sr. Management.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Prior management experience required
- Excellent technical proficiency with desktop computing required
- Experience managing a production environment required
- Document imaging experience preferred
- Experience with process improvement and issue resolution required
- Imaging / scanning hardware / software experience required
- Offsite document storage experience preferred
- 2 / 4 year degree in Business or Computer Technology preferred
- Experience with various document imaging systems preferred
- CDIA+ or equivalent experience preferred
- Insurance experience preferred
- Strong leader/project management
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Business process oriented
- Empathy towards clients, ability to put yourself in the clients shoes
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and multi-task priorities.
Please be aware that EXL requires all employees who are required to work onsite, whether regularly or sporadically to be vaccinated forCOVID-19. This position will require the successful candidate to obtain and show proof of a vaccination. EXL is an equal opportunity employer, and will provide reasonable accommodation to those individuals who are unable to be vaccinated consistent with federal, state, and local law.
Please be aware that EXL requires all employees to be vaccinated for COVID-19. This position will require the successful candidate to obtain and show proof of a vaccination. EXL is an equal opportunity employer, and will provide reasonable accommodation to those individuals who are unable to be vaccinated consistent with federal, state, and local law.
- Pay Type Salary
- Jersey City, NJ, USA