Premium Auditor - Austin, TX
EXL Premium Audit, a leader in the field, can complete all levels of premium audits on all auditable exposure types. We train our 450+ highly skilled professionals worldwide utilizing our industry-leading training platform and curriculum.
The Premium Auditor will conduct insurance premium audits for Worker’s Compensation, Auto and General Liability policies. This is done by auditing policyholder’s records and applying rules and company standards.
If you are looking for a fast paced, self-motivating, work environment from home, this job may be for you! Working from your home office, this role requires travel an average of 4 days per week within your assigned territory. Auditors schedule appointments with insureds to obtain necessary documentation while adhering to customer requirements and quality standards.
Austin, TX including Williamson, Bastrop, Burnett, Bell, Hays Caldwell and Lee counties
- Ability to work independently from home
- Working knowledge of insurance, accounting principles, not required but a plus
- Experience with the Office Suite (excel, word, outlook, etc.)
nd surrounding areas
- Must be self-motivated, self-disciplined and exhibit a willingness to learn
- Excellent time management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Reliable transportation and valid driver’s license
What we offer:
- Home based office
- Flexible work schedule
- Reimbursement of expenses
- Up to 8 weeks of paid training, depending on experience
- Base pay with attractive incentive opportunities
- Smartphone provided
- Laptop computer, printer/scanner, etc. provided
- Compensation paid for scheduling appointments and drive time
- Competitive Benefits – Health Insurance, Dental, 401k and FSA/HSA
- Holiday Pay
- Vacation Pay
Please be aware that EXL requires all employees who are required to work onsite, whether regularly or sporadically to be vaccinated for COVID-19. This position will require the successful candidate to obtain and show proof of a vaccination. EXL is an equal opportunity employer, and will provide reasonable accommodation to those individuals who are unable to be vaccinated consistent with federal, state, and local law.
#1 Industry: Insurance (P&C)
#2 Team: Operations Management
- Pay Type Hourly
- Austin, TX, USA