Sr. Assistant Vice President, Platform Product Management
This position is a product leader responsible for the design, development, management and strategy of EXL Health’s care management platform products within Clinical Services. This individual will execute against that product strategy, while managing the product roadmap and portfolio, identifying new market opportunities, ensuring alignment across the organization, and driving execution.
This position reviews product performance against expectations, and facilitates and influences changes to improve competitive position and optimal performance. This individual will need strong business acumen, the ability to think analytically, influence stakeholders, communicate effectively across multiple levels of the organization, and drive results in a highly-matrixed environment.
This individual must demonstrate leadership and customer focus, and should to have expert knowledge of the healthcare landscape, commercialization of products, and familiarity with the clinical and technical aspects of product development. This position reports directly to the VP of Product.
- Conceptualize, design, implement, and launch technical solutions that positively impact the member, provider and user experience.
- Define business requirements including product, pricing, capability and operational requirements to launch new products.
- Monitor the product life cycle from inception through operation and maintenance; ensure consistency with the strategic vision and market/customer requirements.
- Provide senior level guidance and support in the development and management of customer relationships and contracts.
- Translate business vision and strategy into operational tactics and build the organizational support and infrastructure needed to achieve them
- Serve as a subject matter expert on care management product portfolio and processes, as well as provide industry thought leadership
- Establish and maintain the product capabilities and portfolios for sales, marketing, leadership and business partners
- Partner with IT, Growth, Operations and other product leaders on deliverables and to achieve deliver business value
- Influence senior management decisions that impact business direction, and works routinely with senior management to refine market messaging.
- Establish business metrics required to meet customer requirements and achieve financial/growth targets and key goals.
- Manage product P&Ls and create business cases, ensuring targets are met for product revenue and operating costs
- Ensure that quality and performance standards are established and measured with improvement goals developed.
- 10+ years of progressive experience within product development and management in healthcare
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Finance, Accounting, General Business or Healthcare
- 4+ years knowledge of one of the Healthcare areas like Quality, Utilization, Care Management, Claims, Analytics, etc
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize deliverables
- Strong analytic skills, and a strong understanding of key metrics and outcomes data
- Excellent oral and written communication, negotiation and decision-making skills
- Proven organizational skills with ability to be flexible and work with ambiguity
- Strong strategic thinking, logic and decision making / facilitation skills
- Pay Type Salary