Administrative & Marketing Assistant
Are you looking for an opportunity to maximize your potential? At Episource, our mission is to provide transparency, efficiency, and elegance to a complex and constantly changing healthcare industry. In short, our aim is to Simplify Healthcare. As a fast-moving, entrepreneurial healthcare technology and services company, we are committed to hiring and developing exceptional talent. Our teams are creating cutting edge solutions to transform the healthcare system so we can impact lives for the better, and our teammates are the fuel that ignite us every day. In order to achieve our goal, we seek talented, passionate professionals looking to build a career with an organization focused equally on agility and innovation.
WHAT WE’RE ALL ABOUT
At Episource, our journey started in 2006 with medical billing and coding services for physicians, then pivoted to HCC coding for payers. Today, we are an end-to-end enterprise for Risk Adjustment solutions. We’ve grown by learning and listening to our customers. Our entrepreneurial mindset drives innovation and collaboration. Our goal is to always provide exceptional service and experiences. And now, after 14 years, we are a Platform Company – delivering insights and interventions using superior technology, workflows and people.
Episource is an equal opportunity employer that evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law.
Our dynamic Marketing team is looking for an enthusiastic teammate who can bring their organization skills, creativity, and personality to support a high-functioning Marketing team. The Administrative & Marketing Assistant will be responsible for providing day-to-day marketing and administrative support to the Marketing executive and team. Our ideal candidate has a hands-on and collaborative approach to supporting a team made up of remote and local teammates that works extensively on cross-departmental projects.
We’re building the growth machine for the organization and this is a key support role. If you are someone who has high energy, wants to be hands on, and enjoys wearing different hats, then we want to talk to you!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions:
- Ability to handle office communication efficiently and effectively with staff (at all levels) to build credibility, trust and respect while demonstrating strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Maintain Marketing executive and team meeting calendars
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Set up vendors in our accounting system
- Manage and track submission of vendor invoices
- Request and track receipts, submit expense reports, track payments, and resolve issues with reimbursement.
- Maintain sensitive files and documents
- Maintain annual conference tracking sheets and calendar
- Work with internal teams, vendors, and others to facilitate the execution of conference and event planning and logistics (e.g., registrations, travel reservations, pop-up booth maintenance and content shipping, and vendor coordination.)
- Provide project management and operational support using project management tools (Asana)
General administrative tasks:
- Arrange couriers, shipments and track status and delivery
- Prepare first draft of letters, emails and other correspondence using appropriate, standardized formats.
- Proofread and update correspondence and presentations.
- Support new employee onboarding
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks, meet deadlines, manage competing demands, and change course of action quickly in a fast-paced environment
- Attends training related to the effective and efficient performance of job duties
- Other duties as assigned
- 2+ years administrative experience
- Proficiency within the Microsoft Suite of products: Word, Excel and PowerPoint; as well as the ability to learn new technologies and applications
- Must be a self-starter with stellar writing and communication skills
- Must have a proactive mindset to anticipate organization needs
- Must be able to work collaboratively in a team environment but also be comfortable working independently
- Must be curious and creative problem solver
- Able to juggle multiple items simultaneously
- Must be highly organized and detailed-oriented
- Proven strategic, analytical and creative thinking skills
- Comfortable dealing with senior executives and cross-functional partners
- Requires a HS Diploma or equivalent
- Requires 3+ years’ experience in the related area; knowledge of a wide variety of procedures and processes, typically gained through technical training and/or job experience
- Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job functions consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards, including meeting productivity standards.
- Ability to regularly talk, hear and use hands.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 30 lbs.
- Working conditions are normal for an office environment.
- Requires prolonged sitting, some standing, some bending, stooping and stretching, requires eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to operate a computer keyboard, photocopier, telephone, and other office equipment.
- Work may require occasional weekend and/or evening work.
- 5-10% of domestic travel.
TRAINING /CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
- Company compliance program modules.
- Company safety regulations.
Episource, LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Episource, LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation, and training.
Episource, LLC expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Episource, LLC employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.
- Pay Type Salary
- Gardena, CA, USA