NDT Field Technical Representative
At Dynamic Aviation, we solve unique challenges for our customers with innovative aviation solutions. Our focus is on operations that serve, protect, and enhance the lives of families and communities worldwide. Whether modifying aircraft to help protect our service members overseas, performing geographical mapping for scientific research, or working to suppress large wild fires on the West Coast, we serve with integrity and excellence.
Since our beginning in 1967, Dynamic Aviation continues a legacy of building strong relationships among our coworkers, community and customers. Guided by our values, our talented team of more than 700 aviation professionals provide the foundation of our success. At Dynamic Aviation, everyone has the opportunity to make an impact and enrich the lives of others.
You will grow both personally and professionally being a part of our team. We enjoy helping our employees achieve their potential and support them every step of the way.
Are you ready to make a difference in your career and in the world? Opportunity awaits!
Non-Destructive Testing Field Technical Representative (NDT FTR)
Location: Bridgewater, VA based position with both CONUS and OCONUS travel
The NDT FTR position exists to support Technical Operations by performing scheduled and unscheduled Non-destructive Testing/Inspections on deployed aircraft both CONUS and OCONUS and perform NDT / aircraft maintenance duties at Bridgewater, VA when not deployed.
· High School education or GED required, some college or technical school is preferred
· Must be able to provide documented proof of previous training and qualification to meet the requirements of NAS 410 level II in the following methods:
o Fluorescent Penetrant Inspection (FPI)
o Eddy Current (ET)
· Previous certification in Ultrasonic Testing (UT) and Magnetic Particle inspection (MPI) preferred
· Ability to read and comprehend written materials, and perform basic math calculations accurately
· Must hold or be able to obtain a DoD Secret Security Clearance
· Must have current passport
· Able to work under austere conditions
· Strong communication, attention to detail and organization skills
· Experience using Microsoft Office products to communicate and complete paperwork
· 3+ years’ experience working in manufacturing/maintenance facilities
· FAA A&P license is strongly preferred
- Pay Type Hourly
- Bridgewater, VA, USA