At Dynamic Aviation, we solve unique challenges for our customers with innovative aviation solutions. Our focus is on operations that serve, protect, and enhance the lives of families and communities worldwide. Whether modifying aircraft to help protect our service members overseas, performing geographical mapping for scientific research, or working to suppress large wild fires on the West Coast, we serve with integrity and excellence.
Since our beginning in 1967, Dynamic Aviation continues a legacy of building strong relationships among our coworkers, community and customers. Guided by our values, our talented team of more than 700 aviation professionals provide the foundation of our success. At Dynamic Aviation, everyone has the opportunity to make an impact and enrich the lives of others.
You will grow both personally and professionally being a part of our team. We enjoy helping our employees achieve their potential and support them every step of the way.
Are you ready to make a difference in your career and in the world? Opportunity awaits!
Location: Bridgewater, VA
The Financial Analyst provides in-depth review and investigation into current and potential financial performance variances, capital expenditures and company expenses and cost structures.
- Allocations—monitor cost allocation system to ensure activity performed by cost centers of Dynamic Aviation are properly allocated to the Company’s operating segments
- Governmental accounting processes—review current accounting policies and recommend changes to ensure compliance with government contracting rules including FARS, DFARS, and CAS requirements
- Capital spending –develop Capital spending budgets for current and future years to assist long term planning initiatives
- Long-term projections— Assist with developing 3-5-year operating projections based on management guidance
- Process Improvement – work to identify areas where the Company can improve our internal process to become more efficient and cost effective
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (emphasis on Excel & Access)
- Ability to use business intelligence and query tools to analyze large sets of data and extract timely, relevant information
- Strong initiative and ability to manage multiple projects
- Excellent Communication skills
- Ability to complete projects timely and accurately
- Must be detail oriented with strong organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to work well with others in fast paced, dynamic environment
- Pay Type Salary
- Bridgewater, 1402 Airport Road, Bridgewater, Virginia, United States of America