Inventory Control Technician - Base Support
At Dynamic Aviation, we solve unique challenges for our customers with innovative aviation solutions. Our focus is on operations that serve, protect, and enhance the lives of families and communities worldwide. Whether modifying aircraft to help protect our service members overseas, performing geographical mapping for scientific research, or working to suppress large wild fires on the West Coast, we serve with integrity and excellence.
Since our beginning in 1967, Dynamic Aviation continues a legacy of building strong relationships among our coworkers, community and customers. Guided by our values, our talented team of more than 700 aviation professionals provide the foundation of our success. At Dynamic Aviation, everyone has the opportunity to make an impact and enrich the lives of others.
You will grow both personally and professionally being a part of our team. We enjoy helping our employees achieve their potential and support them every step of the way.
Are you ready to make a difference in your career and in the world? Opportunity awaits!
The Inventory Control Technician – Base Support oversees logistics and receiving activities to internal customers at company bases.
· Package, address and ship merchandise or materials using common industry standards
· Maintain accurate Inventory Records and Stock Levels
· Process Requisitions Forms in a timely manner submitted by Maintenance Control
· Verify and keep records of incoming and outgoing shipments
· Maintain all required certifications required to ship ITAR and any dangerous goods
· Arrange domestic and international shipments for incoming, outgoing, and as a third party
· Post Parts to Work Orders from Maintenance Control and Bases
· Determine appropriate shipping needs in accordance with requested time frame
· Partner and Communicate with various departments
· Coordinate repairs with internal shops and procurement to fill requisition
· Communicate the status of any issues or concerns regarding shipments
· Evaluate Time Control Parts Report
· Complete transfer process as needed
· Process Core parts accordingly
· Maintain Monthly and Quarterly Cycle Counts along with Inventory adjustments as needed
· Participate in the On-Call Program
· Participate in Special Projects
· Perform other responsibilities based on business needs
· Restock Inventory and Non-Inventory Parts
· Keeping and maintaining designated Logistics Area neat, clean, and orderly
· Other duties as assigned
· Customer service experience
· Effective communication skills
· Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, and Excel preferred)
· Efficient at data entry
· Ability to:
o learn complex software products and new processes quickly
o be efficient, focused, and calm in a fast-paced environment
o operate a forklift
· Physical ability to:
o Lift, balance, and carry a minimum of up to 50lbs.
o Utilize a ladder to retrieve parts
o Sit, stand, and kneel for a period of time on a concrete floor
· Hazmat certification preferred
· Knowledge of aviation terminology a plus
· High school diploma or GED equivalent
· Previous shipping and inventory experience preferred
· Demonstrated experience with ERP inventory programs
- Pay Type Hourly
- Bridgewater, VA, USA