At Dynamic Aviation, we solve unique challenges for our customers with innovative aviation solutions. Our focus is on operations that serve, protect, and enhance the lives of families and communities worldwide. Whether modifying aircraft to help protect our service members overseas, performing geographical mapping for scientific research, or working to suppress large wild fires on the West Coast, we serve with integrity and excellence.
Since our beginning in 1967, Dynamic Aviation continues a legacy of building strong relationships among our coworkers, community and customers. Guided by our values, our talented team of more than 700 aviation professionals provide the foundation of our success. At Dynamic Aviation, everyone has the opportunity to make an impact and enrich the lives of others.
You will grow both personally and professionally being a part of our team. We enjoy helping our employees achieve their potential and support them every step of the way.
Are you ready to make a difference in your career and in the world? Opportunity awaits!
Location: Bridgewater, VA
Job Details: The Planning Manager provides leadership to the Planning department while supporting companywide operations in the areas of planning and production control.
- Provide leadership and strategic vison to the Planning team, including providing direct oversight to the Production Planning Supervisor and Master Planner positions
- Ensure compliance with QMS and Repair Station Quality Control Manual
- Support quarterly budget forecasting development
- Primary contact for supporting and coordinating new proposal development
- Develop, implement and maintain effective processes in the Planning department
- Ensure information flow between Planning and Program Management teams
- Ensure effective communications and relationships between internal/external customers and team members
- Develop and present project and status updates for internal and external customer meetings
- Other duties as assigned
- High school education or equivalent required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or a related technical field is preferred
- Prior leadership experience supervising a team in a focused area
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to always maintain professionalism
- A technical background, such as job-related experience in coordination of maintenance management, manufacturing, engineering, planning, project management or scheduling and production control
- Ability to work as part of a cross-functional team
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Work efficiently within the company’s ERP system (Pentagon)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to read and interpret documents such as engineering drawings, aircraft manuals, planning documents, safety procedures, and statements of work.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Ability to adapt to constant change and be flexible in all situations
- Aviation experience is preferred
- Pay Type Salary
- Bridgewater, 1402 Airport Road, Bridgewater, Virginia, United States of America