1702 Field Service Technician - Low Voltage Journeyman - Seattle, WA (AVE)
Diversified: Connecting Organizations with Effective Collaboration
Take your place on our team - one that shares a DNA of excellence, professionalism, dedication and service! With projects in over 50 countries and spanning six continents, we offer opportunities in a wide array of specialties and locations, empowering you to mold your career path to fit evolving needs and interests.
Our dedication in delivering exceptional service, keen drive to encourage the internal pursuit of maturing career interests and our pliability towards the day to day lives of all who make us whole, thus making us more than a team – Here at Diversified, we are a family!
The sun never sets on our global team, with more than 50 locations around the world. Just imagine what’s on the horizon for you as a member of the Diversified family!
We are passionate about what we do, connecting people, technology and experiences, where and when it matters most. We strive to attract employees who are committed to excellence, ambitious and want to work with an organization that rewards performance, values loyalty and is dedicated to achieving mutually beneficial outcomes. We are committed to supporting employee growth and providing opportunities to continually learn and develop their skills.
Connect to your future at Diversified, where if you can dream it, you can do it.
About The Role
|1702 Field Service Technician- Low Voltage Journeyman|
Candidate must have Washington State Low Voltage Journeyman License
This position provides service of audio-visual equipment and systems located within the following types of environments: business/corporate, educational, houses of worship, military.
* Audio Visual / Broadcast solutions may include: Video Teleconferencing / Polycom Real Presence; Cisco TelePresence / Acano systems; Barco / Planar / Prysm / VuWall / CineMassive / Prysm / Cyviz displays; Dante; Evertz; VBrick; Cisco Unified Communications; Skype for Business / Microsoft Lync Video & IM; Audio DSP systems / QSYS / Biamp / ClearOne; Digital Signage Systems; Crestron / AMX / Utelogy Controls; Black Magic; Grass Valley; Patch Bays; Ross; Sony; Imagine; Utah Scientific; ST-2110 systems; broadcast decoders; Calrec; SSL; Yamaha; IPTV; Enterprise scale KVM; ClearCom; RTS; Riedel.
What will you be doing?
The job responsibilities of the Field Service Technician include the following:
Ability to Troubleshoot and resolve complex technical issues related the following types of equipment and/or systems :
• Video Teleconferencing equipment and systems
• IP based AV networks
• Audio DSP based systems to include Amplifiers, Speakers and microphones
• Projection display devices and systems
• Video wall equipment and systems.
• Digital Signage equipment and systems
• Custom Control systems: Crestron / AMX
• To a lesser degree: RF Systems (analog and digital )
• Ability to conduct Preventative Maintenance testing
• Site surveys related to service agreement quotes
• Ability to write concise service reports and or system site surveys
• Excellent verbal and written skills
What do we require of you?
• A two-year diploma from a college of technical school, or equivalent experience
• CTS certification
Experience: 3-5 years minimum field service experience
• Must maintain a valid driver’s license with clean driving record
• Must be able to stand, kneel and/or crouch for long periods of time
• Must be able to climb ladders and scaffolding
• Must be able to lift in excess of 50 pounds
• Must be able to work in high places, as well as small, cramped places
• Must be able to work in hot humid places, as well as cold places
- Collaborative work environments with dynamic growth opportunities
- Our commitment to your ongoing career development and education
- Comprehensive competitive benefits package
- Opportunities to work on some of the world's most iconic and innovative projects
- The ability to shine as an industry leader
Diversified: Imagination Engineered
As an industry leading technology provider, Diversified proudly connects our dynamic global clientele with the technology solutions that keep them competitive in an evolving market. From boardrooms to classrooms, command centers to surgical suites, and stadiums to studios, we turn technology dreams into strategic realities every day. Our passionate team delivers the most innovative solutions, lives on the cutting edge of technology and is constantly growing to better serve our expanding customer-base around the world. Connect to your future at Diversified, where if you can dream it, you can do it!
Diversified is an equal employment opportunity employer and all aspects of employment will be based on job requirements, individual qualifications, merit, performance and business needs. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, age, disability or genetic information, or any other applicable characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. We celebrate diversity and encourage people of all backgrounds to apply for available positions.
Individuals needing assistance or an accommodation to complete an application due to a disability, may contact Human Resources at 800.811.2771.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Bainbridge Island, WA, USA
- Bellevue, WA, USA
- Easton, WA, USA
- Everett, WA, USA
- Federal Way, WA, USA
- Gig Harbor, WA, USA
- Graham, WA 98338, USA
- Hobart, WA, USA
- Kirkland, WA, USA
- Mt Vernon, WA, USA
- Olympia, WA, USA
- Redmond, WA, USA
- Renton, WA, USA
- Seattle, WA, USA
- Tacoma, WA, USA
- Vashon, WA 98070, USA