Cross Country Search seeks an experienced Senior Recruiter with exceptional communication skills to provide full-service talent acquisition support to our clients in Chicago, IL. Will be remote, but need to go on site one week a month. Cross Country Search offers a very competitive compensation and benefits package consistent with our national presence as a division of Cross Country Healthcare.
- Source, recruit, screen, interview and assess high volumes of candidates for exempt and nonexempt roles to exceed the client’s needs and expectations
- Excellent consultative skills and proven experience in all recruiting methods including passive sourcing
- Maintain accurate candidate records and ensure applicant tracking systems (ATS is accurate
- Proactively seek new avenues to attract candidates
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Must possess excellent judgment to prioritize work, handle multiple projects at once, and meet objectives.
- Experience and considerable skill in interviewing techniques and a good knowledge of healthcare modalities is required.
- Ability to communicate and deal effectively with others at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks successfully without losing composure and compromising productivity.
- Make competent use of recruiting tools (including networking, social media, and referral programs).
- Demonstrates flexibility and the ability to respond quickly to changes.
- Personal computer knowledge including experience with MS Office software including Word, Excel and Outlook required.
- Minimum of 2 or more years of recruitment or customer service experience required
- 1-3 years high volume recruiting experience in healthcare preferred
- Bachelor's degree preferred, high school diploma or equivalent required
- Job Family Recruitment
- Job Function NMGR
- Pay Type Salary
- Chicago, IL, USA