Bilingual Compliance Coordinator/HR Assistant - Commerce, CA
The Compliance Coordinator works directly with internal & external personnel in preparing and maintaining compliance documentation; translates policy specifications into compliant and comprehensible documentation; educates the workforce regarding policy and procedure requirements; edits, maintains, and tracks completion of compliance.
- Responsible for collection of compliance documentation for all new hires
- Assist with regulatory compliance audits; use information to identify trends and propose possible corrective actions, as well as long-term strategy for improvement in compliance.
- Manage the collection and submission of regulatory documents as needed to ensure all active employee files are compliant, to include OIG/SAM monthly inquires and reporting.
- Collaborate with leadership team to maintain and uphold high standards of compliance and utilize best practices.
- 1 year of education in a health-related field or equivalent work experience preferred
- Experience in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and web-based document posting required.
- Ability to listen and take notes for use in documenting policies and procedures.
- Ability to ask probing questions in order to obtain an understanding of information so that it can be conveyed clearly in written format.
- Ability to set priorities and identify areas that require further research.
- Confidently and professionally interact with people at all levels of hierarchy within and outside the organization.
- Must be fluent in Spanish and English.
- Must be able to work in the Commerce, CA office.
- Job Family CORP Human Resources
- Job Function NMGR
- Pay Type Hourly
- Travel Required No
- Required Education High School
- Bell Gardens, CA 90201, USA
- Bell, CA, USA
- Commerce, CA, USA
- East Los Angeles, CA, USA
- Huntington Park, CA, USA
- Montebello, CA, USA
- Pico Rivera, CA, USA