Bilingual Staffing Coordinator
The Site Coordinator is responsible for fulfillment of client orders and supporting HCW, while providing the highest caliber of customer service to our Healthcare Workers and to our clients.
· Input and maintain all communication with home care workers in Axis Care
· Fill all open cases in a timely manner:
· Track/log monthly numbers (#of processed and types of cases) and submit to director weekly and monthly
· Create new Assignment Plan (New, Temp, Change)
· Email each AP to the following contacts (current AP’s need to be sent every Friday):
· Submit AP’s to data entry for filing and entry to the EMR
· Input information to Axis Care- Notes and offers of work and refusals of work
· Input IDT note information- Hospitalizations, (PT and HCW) vacations, SNF placements, and disenrollment’s. We receive IDT notes daily from the client(s), and monthly disenrollment’s
HCW EE Support:
· Rehires: Check for current I-9, physical, TB, and CPR
· Guide Worker’s Comp issues for HCW’s.
· Create HCW EE schedules
· Watch daily/weekly hours for HCW’s with multiple PT’s
· Coordinate schedule with both PT and HCW to assure that PT is getting the proper care at the right time of day according to the PT need
· HCW employee counseling- Conducted when necessary
· Answer questions from internal payroll concerning HCW employee timecard and/or schedules
· Assist with payroll duties and/or processing when necessary
· Answer/return all calls that come to your extension
· Assist HCW with any payroll inquiries
· Contact and inform potential HCW’s of the hiring process
· Contact PT to define a work schedule for the HCW
· Inform all HCW’s of internal process and producers
· Educate HCW on timecard and schedule reporting
Must have the ability to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
CRITICAL COMPETENCIES FOR SUCCESS:
· Open work area in an office environment.
· Must be able to remain in a stationary position 80% of the work schedule
· Must have the ability to work in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment, while maintaining a calm demeanor and positive attitude during stressful situations.
· Employees must possess comfort in learning, training, and engaging with others virtually through Microsoft Teams and Zoom.
REMOTE WORKER: (if applicable)
● Must be able to successfully dedicate full attention to job duties during work hours
● Must have an office like environment to work in with minimal noise and disruption
● Must have reliable high-speed internet and the ability to connect equipment directly to a modem or router
● Must meet all standards and requirements of the Company’s Telecommuting Policy
- Job Family Operations
- Job Function NMGR
- Pay Type Hourly
- Travel Required No
- Required Education High School
- Bell Gardens, CA 90201, USA
- Bell, CA, USA
- Commerce, CA, USA
- Montebello, CA, USA
- Pico Rivera, CA, USA