Bilingual Staffing Coordinator - Commerce, CA
The Bilingual Staffing Coordinator/Home Site Coordinator is responsible for fulfillment of client orders and supporting HCW, while providing the highest caliber of customer service to our Healthcare Workers and to our clients.
· Input and maintain all communication with home care workers in Axis Care
· Fill all open cases in a timely manner:
· Track/log monthly numbers (#of processed and types of cases) and submit to director weekly and monthly
· Create new Assignment Plan (New, Temp, Change)
· Email each AP to the following contacts (current AP’s need to be sent every Friday):
· Submit AP’s to data entry for filing and entry to the EMR
· Input information to Axis Care- Notes and offers of work and refusals of work
· Input IDT note information- Hospitalizations, (PT and HCW) vacations, SNF placements, and disenrollment’s. We receive IDT notes daily from the client(s), and monthly disenrollment’s
HCW EE Support:
· Rehires: Check for current I-9, physical, TB, and CPR
· Guide Worker’s Comp issues for HCW’s.
· Create HCW EE schedules
· Watch daily/weekly hours for HCW’s with multiple PT’s
· Coordinate schedule with both PT and HCW to assure that PT is getting the proper care at the right time of day according to the PT need
· HCW employee counseling- Conducted when necessary
· Answer questions from internal payroll concerning HCW employee timecard and/or schedules
· Assist with payroll duties and/or processing when necessary
· Answer/return all calls that come to your extension
· Assist HCW with any payroll inquiries
· Contact and inform potential HCW’s of the hiring process
· Contact PT to define a work schedule for the HCW
· Inform all HCW’s of internal process and producers
· Educate HCW on timecard and schedule reporting
Must have the ability to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
CRITICAL COMPETENCIES FOR SUCCESS:
· Open work area in an office environment.
· Must be able to remain in a stationary position 80% of the work schedule
· Must have the ability to work in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment, while maintaining a calm demeanor and positive attitude during stressful situations.
· Employees must possess comfort in learning, training, and engaging with others virtually through Microsoft Teams and Zoom.
Qualified candidates must be able to work in our Commerce, CA office.
- Job Family Operations
- Pay Type Hourly
- Travel Required No
- Required Education High School
- Bell Gardens, CA 90201, USA
- Bell, CA, USA
- Commerce, CA, USA
- East Los Angeles, CA, USA
- Huntington Park, CA, USA
- Montebello, CA, USA
- Pico Rivera, CA, USA