Recruiter - Cross Country Education
The Recruiter is responsible for building sound relationships with field staff, generating referrals and prospecting new candidates through independent recruiting strategies to increase revenue and profitability. The Recruiter must meet company and client expectations for producing quality candidates for open job orders. They must provide excellent customer service while meeting the goals and needs of field personnel.
- Exceed market goals by maintaining and increasing candidate pool and fill rate by screening, testing and interviewing applicants for employment and by making personnel recommendations to hiring managers based on skill level and background knowledge of client.
- Develop and plan prospecting strategies to pursue new avenues for recruiting candidates; utilize a variety of tools (i.e., email, telephone, social media) to establish relationships and expand applicant pool.
- Maintain/exceed acceptable margin levels by negotiating pay rates with field staff.
- Manage field staff upon hire to ensure client needs are being met.
- Convert recruits to working candidates by working closely with delivery team to place new hires.
- Ensure candidate and/or client concerns are resolved in a timely manner; uphold our Company’s reputation by demonstrating standards of excellence.
- Maintain database with accurate candidate contact information, qualifications and selling points; ensure all communication with candidate is documented.
- Attend staffing meetings and staffing oriented training.
- Maintain and update candidate files to adhere to both Cross Country and facility credentialing requirements as needed.
- Audit facility compliance to ensure the scheduled field associates have the appropriate information.
- Provide suggestions for marketing, advertisement placement in journals, internet job boards, and direct mail.
- Complete weekly staffing reports and work on recruiting projects as requested.
- Attend staffing meetings, staffing oriented training, trade shows, conventions, job and career fairs, workshops and other company/client-sponsored events.
- Consistently achieve established performance metrics including but not limited to daily connect time with candidates, weekly number of completed candidate profiles, weekly interviews and hire goals.
- Work closely with Account Managers to place new hires.
- Ensure candidate concerns are resolved in a timely manner
- Meeting annual recruitment targets.
- Review open orders daily and develop a daily recruitment plan to effectively source qualified healthcare and educational professionals for open and pipeline jobs.
- Increase employee pool for contracted positions by utilizing outside-the-box techniques; target job boards and social media sites, along with other relevant resources to build candidate pipeline.
- Source candidate leads from job boards, the database, job postings, referrals, and other sources.
- Conduct candidate interviews to evaluate their qualifications and skills necessary for employment.
- Support candidates throughout all stages of the application and hiring process Effectively communicate candidate value proposition through strategic storytelling and brand advocacy.
- Effectively and professionally communicate with field employees, clients (as needed), and internal team members.
- Negotiate compensation and benefit packages as well as close candidates on open positions within the allowed margins and with the goal of meeting the company’s margin goal.
- Update and respond to internal reports as required on a daily, weekly and/or monthly basis.
- Take direction from the Recruitment management team.
- Maintain a social media presence, build a network and engage with potential candidates and leads.
- Interact well with supervisors, managers and co-workers and take charge of assigned projects.
- All other duties as assigned.
Must have the ability to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Minimum one year of related experience, preferably in the healthcare industry.
- Must possess an average skill set in full cycle recruiting, including sourcing, qualifying, networking, assessing, legal, relationship management and due diligence.
- Knowledge of social media platforms used for recruiting
- Strong Computer/Technological skills using Microsoft Office programs (i.e. Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Experience using Google Drive (i.e. Google Docs, Google Sheets, Google Forms) preferred
High school diploma or equivalent. Bachelor’s degree in business, education or other similar discipline preferred; or equivalent combination of education and sufficient experience to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
CRITICAL COMPETENCIES FOR SUCCESS
- Must have accountability and ownership of the established goals and being self-driven, motivated to successfully achieving those goals.
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to make independent decisions and the judgment to know when to seek advice.
- Must have professional communication skills such as listening, presenting, and clearly expressing ideas in a written and/or oral format along with being persuasive.
- Ability to manage competing demands and changing priorities.
- Must have ability to multi-task, using time efficiently to prioritize workload and meet deadlines.
- Must be proficient in MS Office, utilizing search engines and social media sites, comfortable with posting jobs and conducting candidate searches and utilizing company databases.
- Ability to work independently as well as collaborate successfully within a team environment with the understanding that culture and having a positive, professional attitude at all times.
- Must be amicable and work well with others; willingness to assist colleagues when needed.
- Must have the desire to provide impeccable customer service to clients and HCPs and going above and beyond to fulfill those needs.
- Communicate clearly and meet assigned deadlines within timelines provided.
- Strong analytical, organizational skills, and problem-solving skills, in an independent manner.
- Open work area in an office environment.
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position 80% of the work schedule
- Up to 5% travel time to attend events and any trainings.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including weekend hours, as needed.
- Must have the ability to work in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment, while maintaining a calm demeanor and positive attitude during stressful situations.
- Must be comfortable spending a large portion of the day making outbound phone calls.
- Employees must possess comfort in learning, training, and engaging with others virtually through Microsoft Teams and Zoom.
- Must be able to work in a cubicle setting.
REMOTE WORKER: (if applicable)
- Must be able to successfully dedicate full attention to job duties during work hours
- Must have an office like environment to work in with minimal noise and disruption
- Must have reliable high-speed internet and the ability to connect equipment directly to a modem or router
- Must meet all standards and requirements of the Company’s Telecommuting Policy
- Job Family Recruitment
- Job Function NMGR
- Pay Type Salary
- Travel Required No
- Required Education High School
- Florida, USA
- Georgia, USA
- Indiana, USA
- Maine, USA
- Michigan, USA
- North Carolina, USA
- Ohio, USA
- Pennsylvania, USA
- Rhode Island, USA
- South Carolina, USA
- Vermont, USA
- West Virginia, USA