Director, Home Healthcare Sales - East Coast
The Director’s responsibility will include designing strategic sales plans and assessing costs and competition. Building relationships with Home Health organizations and FQHC’s. In addition to being an excellent communicator, our ideal candidate will also demonstrate exceptional negotiation, leadership skills, within the home health industry.
1. Design and implement strategic plans to reach sales targets.
2. Cultivate lasting relationships with customers to grow customer loyalty.
3. Work with customers to better understand their business needs and goals.
4. Assess costs, competition, and supply and demand to identify selling prices.
5. Estimate sales volume and profit for current and new programs.
6. Provide daily direction and communication to employees with continuous evaluation of processes and procedures.
9. Prepare operating plan and initiatives for Sales Teams to achieve and exceed goals
10. Engage in strategic planning and market analysis to ensure long term divisional growth
11. Work with Marketing & Advertising Departments to find new ways to find clients via web advertising, lists, associations, and other areas as needed.
12. Work with all CCH support teams in decisions that support the company.
13. Effectively represent company in a leadership capacity internally and externally to include company sponsored events, meetings, conferences, and trade shows.
· Must be available and willing to travel extensively throughout the East Coast states
· Must be able to travel locally and nationally based on business necessity up to 50% of the time.
· Employees must possess comfort in learning, training, and engaging with others virtually through Microsoft Teams and Zoom.
- Job Family CORP Human Resources
- Job Function DIR
- Pay Type Salary
- Travel Required Yes
- Travel % 50
- Required Education Bachelor’s Degree
- Connecticut, USA
- Delaware, USA
- Florida, USA
- Georgia, USA
- Indiana, USA
- Maine, USA
- Maryland, USA
- Massachusetts, USA
- Michigan, USA
- New Hampshire, USA
- New Jersey, USA
- New York, USA
- North Carolina, USA
- Ohio, USA
- Pennsylvania, USA
- Rhode Island, USA
- South Carolina, USA
- Vermont, USA
- Virginia, USA
- Washington, DC, USA
- West Virginia, USA