Data Analyst II Fraud Risk
Credit One Bank, N.A. is a data-driven financial services company based in Las Vegas. Founded in 1984, Credit One Bank offers a spectrum of credit card products for people in all stages of financial life. One of the fastest-growing credit card providers in the United States, Credit One Bank offers credit cards through the Visa®, Mastercard® and American Express® networks. Credit One Bank is the Official Credit Card of NASCAR®, the Las Vegas Raiders, the Vegas Golden Knights, and Best Friends Animal Society, and is a proud partner of WWE and Six Flags®. Learn more at CreditOneBank.com and on social media (@CreditOneBank) on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn.
We are looking for highly qualified professionals at our state-of-the-art, corporate headquarters in Las Vegas, NV. In addition to providing our card members with superior value and service, we are dedicated to providing engaging and challenging career opportunities for our employees. As a member of the Credit One Bank team, we’ll help you be your best and support you so you can reach your full potential.
- Identifies data to support fraud detection, prevention and reporting processes.
- Architects data schemas to support analytical and reporting functions.
- Designs ETL processes in support of the above.
- Data steward – provides training and ensures the team complies with data handling/management policies.
Summary of Essential Job Functions
- Capable of understanding new and existing fraud processes at a rapid pace
- Capable of identifying and validating data sources
- Capable of designing user friendly data sets and variable transformations
- Intermediate SAS/SQL/Oracle analytical skills
- Advanced query writing
- Reverse engineer
- Communicate effectively with both business strategy and technical teams
- Knowledge/capable or learning and understanding Banking regulations
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Data Science, Business, Mathematics, or related field
- 3+ years business and analytical experience preferably Fraud at a Financial Institution
- 1+ years SAS/SQL/Oracle experience
- 1+ years requirement gathering, process architecture, project management or similar experience
- Work with minimal supervision and be comfortable making decisions
Credit One Bank, N.A. is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
Credit One Bank does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies and is not responsible for related fees.
- Job Family P2 - Experienced Professional
- Pay Type Salary
- 6801 S Cimarron Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89113, USA