User Acceptance Testing Manager
Credit One Bank, N.A. is a data-driven financial services company based in Las Vegas. Founded in 1984, Credit One Bank offers a spectrum of credit card products for people in all stages of financial life. One of the fastest-growing credit card providers in the United States, Credit One Bank offers credit cards through the Visa®, Mastercard® and American Express® networks. Credit One Bank is the Official Credit Card of NASCAR®, the Las Vegas Raiders, the Vegas Golden Knights, and Best Friends Animal Society, and is a proud partner of WWE and Six Flags®. Learn more at CreditOneBank.com and on social media (@CreditOneBank) on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn.
We are looking for highly qualified professionals at our state-of-the-art, corporate headquarters in Las Vegas, NV. In addition to providing our card members with superior value and service, we are dedicated to providing engaging and challenging career opportunities for our employees. As a member of the Credit One Bank team, we’ll help you be your best and support you so you can reach your full potential.
The Quality Assurance Manager is a full-time position on the Quality Assurance (QA) team focused on the managing of a team of 4-6 direct reports in projects, work orders and day to day QA tasks. This person will report to the Officer of Quality Assurance.
The ideal candidate will have experience directing a team of User Acceptance Testers / Quality Analysts / Quality Engineers with strong communication skills and experience leading team members.
The candidate will also have 4-6 years in managing onshore and offshore teams. In addition, will also have a passion for the Quality Assurance career field, QA methodologies and has a minimum of 8 years of software Quality Assurance experience as a tester on web, mobile, IVR, internal web and internal applications and quality reporting.
Summary Essential Job Functions
- Develop a team of analysts who will exceed the high standards expected for Quality.
- Possess a working understanding of the interfacing applications, test environments, and the testing services tools and methodologies.
- Responsible for test strategy formulation, decomposing the business and technical requirements into test case scenarios, defining test data requirements, managing test case creation, devising contingencies plans and other test preparation activities.
- Oversee the User Acceptance execution plan, test runs, manage issues, report metrics for test efficiency during the test lifecycle.
- Act as a liaison between the Line of Business testing resources and the development team, investigating, monitoring, and reporting issues.
- Responsible for leveraging manual and automated testing tools and processes wherever possible
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree, preferably computer related, or Technical certifications in related technologies, or equivalent work experience.
- Demonstrated effective communication skills and the ability to effectively collaborate with capabilities and business units
- 5+ years of QA / UAT Team leadership
- A minimum of eight (8) years’ experience as a software tester with emphasis on writing test plans, manual and automated testing experience
- 2-5 years of experience with web-enabling technologies, including web enterprise servers, web programming languages, SQL databases and exposure to client/server development required
- Ability to coach and drive the success of features and projects
- Ability to collaborate effectively and follow up to ensure achievement of deadlines, outcomes and results
- Demonstrate company core values of excellence, ownership, collaboration, and integrity
- Experience with end-to-end software system testing is a must
- Availability to work various shifts, extended hours and to provide on-call support as required.
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Exposure to .Net technologies, web services, APIs, stored procedures, and middle tier applications.
- Understanding of or experience with virtual environments
- Understanding of creating and analyzing SQL/Oracle queries
- Understanding of different software development methodologies
- Experience with Automation methodologies from a practitioner and leadership standpoint that includes, Selenium, Appium, Jmeter, QTP or similar
Credit One Bank, N.A. is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
Credit One Bank does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies and is not responsible for related fees.
- Job Family M3 - Senior Manager
- Pay Type Salary
- 6801 S Cimarron Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89113, USA