Vice President - Product Management Financial Analysis
Credit One Bank, N.A. is a data-driven financial services company based in Las Vegas. Founded in 1984, Credit One Bank offers a spectrum of credit card products for people in all stages of financial life. One of the fastest-growing credit card providers in the United States, Credit One Bank offers credit cards through the Visa®, Mastercard® and American Express® networks. Credit One Bank is the Official Credit Card of NASCAR®, the Las Vegas Raiders, the Vegas Golden Knights, and Best Friends Animal Society, and is a proud partner of WWE and Six Flags®. Learn more at CreditOneBank.com and on social media (@CreditOneBank) on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn.
We are currently looking for a Vice President of Product Management Financial Analysis to join Credit One's Products Team. The Products Team is a newly created group within the bank responsible for profitability expanding our product line with innovative credit card offerings, while also managing our existing products to meet financial hurdles. The Vice President of Product Management will be an individual contribution role to start and applicants should be prepared to be in a hands on analytical role.
Summary of Essential Job Functions:
- Evaluate the viability of new products, partnerships, and new business opportunities.
- Assess opportunities to acquire credit card portfolios.
- Develop business strategies to bring new products to market.
- Manage P&Ls and product profitability.
- Oversee account performance, revenues, and costs related to new products/portfolios.
- Build a team of analysts to support new product and partnership opportunities.
- Share findings in PowerPoint presentations with conclusions and recommendations for senior management.
- Responsible for the quality and accuracy of team’s analysis.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders from across the Bank.
- Ensures the timely coordination and completion of projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Finance, Business, Math, or related field.
- 7-10+ years analytical experience in Banking, Finance, or related field.
- Advanced knowledge and use of at least one of the following: Microsoft Access, SQL Server, Oracle, or SAS
- Must be proficient in financial modeling procedures.
- Knowledge of financial analysis and profitability drivers.
- Self-starter, who can work independently with a high degree of organization on several projects at one time.
- Ability to quickly assimilate and analyze large amounts of information.
Preferred (Not Required):
- Advanced degree
- Consumer credit card industry experience
Credit One Bank, N.A. is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
Credit One Bank does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies and is not responsible for related fees.
- Job Family O2 - Vice President
- Pay Type Salary
- 6801 S Cimarron Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89113, USA