IT Administration - Service Delivery Manager III
Credit One Bank, N.A. is a data-driven financial services company based in Las Vegas. Founded in 1984, Credit One Bank offers a spectrum of credit card products for people in all stages of financial life. One of the fastest-growing credit card providers in the United States, Credit One Bank offers credit cards through the Visa®, Mastercard® and American Express® networks. Credit One Bank is the Official Credit Card of NASCAR®, the Las Vegas Raiders, the Vegas Golden Knights, and Best Friends Animal Society, and is a proud partner of WWE and Six Flags®. Learn more at CreditOneBank.com and on social media (@CreditOneBank) on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn.
We are looking for highly qualified professionals at our state-of-the-art, corporate headquarters in Las Vegas, NV. In addition to providing our card members with superior value and service, we are dedicated to providing engaging and challenging career opportunities for our employees. As a member of the Credit One Bank team, we’ll help you be your best and support you so you can reach your full potential.
The Service Delivery Management is responsible for the strategy, product roadmaps, and delivery/operation relationship management of the global IT infrastructure. The Service Delivery Manager will work closely with global IT Leadership and the entire management team to effectively execute against infrastructure initiatives. The SDM will work with the senior management team to help ensure priorities between segments and are aligned. The person must be experienced in managing multi-dimensional initiatives that are both strategic and tactical in nature with the ability to work with all levels from executives to engineers. You will use your technical expertise to lead complex, multi-disciplinary projects from start to finish. You’ll work with stakeholders to plan requirements, identify risks, manage project schedules, and communicate clearly with cross-functional partners across the company. You're equally comfortable explaining your team's analyses and recommendations to executives as you are discussing the technical trade-offs in product development with engineers.
Summary Essential Job Functions:
- Lead strategic relationships and initiatives between the Credit One Bank businesses and the Infrastructure to deliver technology needs.
- Ensure that multiple, high-impact, and complex projects with interdependencies are appropriately staged to meet all deadlines.
- Drive efforts across highly visible, enterprise-wide projects to ensure they meet senior leader requirements and release dates.
- Monitor progress throughout the product development process and work with program managers to deliver against plan and targets
- Demonstrate strong business acumen and deep knowledge of infrastructure processes and technologies.
- Support objectives and initiatives by actively engaging in strategic planning and leadership sessions to help drive business outcomes.
- Manage the cadence of communication and reporting of dependencies and deliverables in support of businesses.
- Act as a trusted advisor to the business and as interpreters for the development of IT security solutions.
- Work with the Governance, and Info Security teams to ensure portfolios adhere to standards and recertification cadence.
- Collaborate with leads to deliver tactical and strategic work and provide transparency and communications horizontally to all regional business unit Project Managers.
- Lead project meetings, communicate project status, assess project risk/issues, develop mitigation plans and resolutions.
- Understanding of Agile and ITIL delivery methods.
- Ability to make decisions in a fast-paced, deadline-driven, and rapidly changing environment, achieving quality results in challenging conditions
- Ability to make decisions in a fast-paced, deadline-driven, and rapidly changing environment.
- Ability to overcome internal barriers and resource constraints in order to produce successful digital initiatives
- A proven ability to establish credibility, influence, and effective working relationships with key peers and stakeholders.
- Effective at interacting and partnering at the C and executive levels across the organization
In the role, this Senior Compliance Analyst will be required to learn about industry regulations, Corporate and other policies, and standards as well as a line of business operational procedures for a wide range of products and services. Key factors for success include strong analytical skills, the facility for conducting independent research and preparing written reviews. The role also requires strong communication skills and ease with building and managing relationships to achieve objectives.
- Required knowledge & skills would typically be acquired through a Bachelors’ Degree in business, computer science or related field (or equivalent in experience) with 12 to 15 years or related experience. Significant management experience would typically be required.
- 7+ years of project management experience required
- JIRA Admin/Workflow Management Competency
- SCRUM/Agile processes
- 5+ years’ Cross-functional Program Management experience working among several groups such as design, product management, engineering, and business stakeholders.
- Ability to understand technical subjects and emerging technologies, and their relevance to the marketplace.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities in an energizing environment
- Prior experience with agile methodologies
- Experience working with technical teams. Interest and ability to learn other technical areas as needed.
- Problem-solving and organizational experience across multiple teams.
- PMI Certification preferred with a thorough understanding of Project Management Methodologies & Techniques
- CSM / CSP Certification preferred with a thorough understanding of Scrum Agile Methodologies
- Experience with databases, Tableau, Jira, ServiceNow, or other data / analytical tools
- ITIL Certification
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit. However, the employee may choose to stand and move within cubicle area. The employee is frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, feel, talk and hear; reach with hands and arms. Must possess the ability to effectively hear and communicate. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 2 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Credit One Bank, N.A. is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
Credit One Bank does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies and is not responsible for related fees.
- Job Family P3 - Senior Professional
- Pay Type Salary
- 6801 S Cimarron Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89113, USA