IT Process, Controls, Risk and Compliance Supervisor
Credit One Bank, N.A. is a data-driven financial services company based in Las Vegas. Founded in 1984, Credit One Bank offers a spectrum of credit card products for people in all stages of financial life. One of the fastest-growing credit card providers in the United States, Credit One Bank offers credit cards through the Visa®, Mastercard® and American Express® networks. Credit One Bank is the Official Credit Card of NASCAR®, the Las Vegas Raiders, the Vegas Golden Knights, and Best Friends Animal Society, and is a proud partner of WWE and Six Flags®. Learn more at CreditOneBank.com and on social media (@CreditOneBank) on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn.
We are looking for highly qualified professionals at our state-of-the-art, corporate headquarters in Las Vegas, NV. In addition to providing our card members with superior value and service, we are dedicated to providing engaging and challenging career opportunities for our employees. As a member of the Credit One Bank team, we’ll help you be your best and support you so you can reach your full potential.
As the company's first line of defense, The IT Administration & Compliance Department provides independent oversight of risk-taking activities. As a member of the Governance team, the IT Process, Controls, Risk, and Compliance Supervisor will oversee compliance programs designed to measure and report on technology risk across the enterprise. They will provide an independent analysis of control effectiveness based on regulatory requirements, industry best practices, and standards. They will drive the quality of our technology products using established risk and control frameworks (such as SOX, Security, Privacy, Confidentiality, Third Party or SOC/ISAE) to ensure that development, hosting, deployment, and other risk decisions comply with existing firm policies, professional standards, laws and regulations, and other internal and external requirements. You will collaborate with various groups and will be required to understand their roles and responsibilities in the overall IT control structure.
This role reports directly to the Vice President, IT Process, Controls, Risk, and Compliance and will execute compliance work to assess the adequacy of controls on various technology infrastructure products, reporting the results to senior management within the IT Administration & Compliance division.
Summary Essential Job Functions:
- Very strong knowledge and understanding of, or the ability to learn, the regulatory requirements and professional standards involving the development, documentation, review, retention, and archiving of evidence, including reproduction thereof for professional, legal, or regulatory purposes
- Support Compliance and other support group partners with the enterprise-wide enhancement of compliance structures due to new laws, regulations, Corporate and other requirements, and new products
- Influence business and clients across the enterprise regarding effective internal controls and mitigating risks cross the full Enterprise taxonomy and challenges business management to adopt appropriate policies and procedures and effective controls designed to mitigate risks
- Manage audit engagement-related efforts and assignments of staff with varying degrees of expertise and experience when conducting engagements, specialized audits, or assessments recognizing the cross-matrixing and cross-functionality within the specialized functions/business areas
- Ensure assigned audit engagements are completed objectively, professionally, timely, and in accordance with corporate and industry audit standards
- Assist with the implementation of the new RCSA future state program for Risk Identification and Assessment
- Stay abreast of new laws, regulations, and standards, and assess their impact on the business
- Assist with the implementation of new laws, regulations, policies, Corporate requirements, and new products
In this role, the IT Process, Controls, Risk and Compliance Supervisor will be required to learn about industry regulations, Corporate and other policies, and standards as well as a line of business operational procedures for a wide range of products and services. Key factors for success include strong analytical skills, the facility for conducting independent research and preparing written reviews. The role also requires strong communication skills and ease with building and managing relationships to achieve objectives.
- Bachelor's degree in Business or relevant fields such as Finance, Accounting, Business, or Information Technology, or related technical field. Experience can be utilized in lieu of a degree. At least 3+ years in IT, Information Security, Audit, and/or Risk Assessment compliance
- Skills and knowledge acquired through professional Development, Tech. Lead, and Management experience are required in each of the following areas: Change Management, Release Management, Configuration Management, Life Cycle Methodologies, Quality Assurance and Testing, Requirements Gathering, and Systems Analysis and Design
- Self-starter with a high degree of self-management and commitment to delivery timelines
- Proven interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
- Reasonable familiarity with Audit or other regulatory technology applications
- Applicable knowledge of national and global compliance policies, regulations, and security frameworks
- Capable of working with diverse teams and promoting an enterprise-wide positive security culture
- Advanced degree in a technology-related field
- Working knowledge of the NIST Cybersecurity Framework
- Audit / Assurance-related certifications (CISA, CISSP, CISM, etc.)
- Previous experience auditing information technology
- Experience with databases, Tableau, Jira, ServiceNow, or other data / analytical tools
Credit One Bank, N.A. is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
Credit One Bank does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies and is not responsible for related fees.
- Job Family P3 - Senior Professional
- Pay Type Salary
- 6801 S Cimarron Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89113, USA