Marketing Partnerships Associate I
Credit One Bank, N.A. is a data-driven financial services company based in Las Vegas. Founded in 1984, Credit One Bank offers a spectrum of credit card products for people in all stages of financial life. One of the fastest-growing credit card providers in the United States, Credit One Bank offers credit cards through the Visa®, Mastercard® and American Express® networks. Credit One Bank is the Official Credit Card of NASCAR®, the Las Vegas Raiders, the Vegas Golden Knights, and Best Friends Animal Society, and is a proud partner of WWE and Six Flags®. Learn more at CreditOneBank.com and on social media (@CreditOneBank) on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn.
We are looking for highly qualified professionals at our state-of-the-art, corporate headquarters in Las Vegas, NV. In addition to providing our card members with superior value and service, we are dedicated to providing engaging and challenging career opportunities for our employees. As a member of the Credit One Bank team, we’ll help you be your best and support you so you can reach your full potential.
Credit One Bank is looking for a Marketing Partnerships Associate I to support the growth of strategic co-brand credit card partnerships. This position will be responsible for managing project schedules, contract deliverables, and ensuring financial obligations are met in accordance with our partnership responsibilities. This person will be highly organized, maintaining department records and leading projects.
The ideal candidate will have 1-3 years client/account management or administrative experience, and hold a Bachelor’s degree or is currently pursuing a degree program.
Summary of Essential Job Functions
· Evaluate partner contracts and establish tracking system to ensure all obligations are met
· Create and maintain payment logs for royalty, bounty, and guarantee payments
· Maintain operating budget tracking including logging of expenses, monitoring against plan, and meeting with accounting
· Maintain file organization and support annual audit exercise, providing requested records and materials
· Support new partnership efforts as needed including market research, business opportunity evaluation, and preparing presentation materials
· Assist in preparing and editing materials for executive management review, and client presentations
· Manage schedules, project deliverables, key milestones, and deadlines to ensure partnership activities are executed on time
· Work collaboratively with other departments to support marketing campaigns
· Self-starter, who can work independently on several projects at one time
· Provide strong attention to detail, and demonstrate ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
· Bachelor’s degree or currently pursuing a degree program
· 1-3 years of client/account management or administrative experience
· Experience building business relationships with a variety of internal and external teams
· Excellent problem-solving skills
· Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
· Excellent verbal and written communications skills
· Consumer credit card industry experience preferred
Credit One Bank, N.A. is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
Credit One Bank does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies and is not responsible for related fees.
- Job Family P1 - Professional
- Pay Type Salary
- 6801 S Cimarron Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89113, USA