Marketing Manager - Customer Communications
Credit One Bank, N.A. is a data-driven financial services company based in Las Vegas. Founded in 1984, Credit One Bank offers a spectrum of credit card products for people in all stages of financial life. One of the fastest-growing credit card providers in the United States, Credit One Bank offers credit cards through the Visa®, Mastercard® and American Express® networks. Credit One Bank is the Official Credit Card of NASCAR®, the Las Vegas Raiders, the Vegas Golden Knights, and Best Friends Animal Society, and is a proud partner of WWE and Six Flags®. Learn more at CreditOneBank.com and on social media (@CreditOneBank) on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn.
We are looking for highly qualified professionals at our state-of-the-art, corporate headquarters in Las Vegas, NV. In addition to providing our card members with superior value and service, we are dedicated to providing engaging and challenging career opportunities for our employees. As a member of the Credit One Bank team, we’ll help you be your best and support you so you can reach your full potential.
This Marketing Manager will be responsible for managing critical customer communications related to payments, collections, fraud, and account notifications. These communications are a critical part of the card holder experience and will require someone who will be able to think through the customer experience, evaluate the effectiveness of each communication, and modify content as well as communication templates to improve the experience.
Summary of Essential Job Functions
· Monitor the performance of existing communications and identify opportunities to improve the customer experience
· Support company-wide initiatives, such as mobile app enhancements or fraud communication enhancements, that require changes to existing communications, or require the creation of new communications
· Manage cross functional teams to solve issues and execute marketing campaigns and launch customer experience improvements
· Strong analytical skills
· Excellent communication, problem-solving and project management skills
· Ability to collaborate across multiple teams
· Experience executing marketing campaigns and reading results
· Ability to identify process improvements
· Good presentation skills
· Financial services experience preferred
· Salesforce and CRM experience preferred
Credit One Bank, N.A. is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
Credit One Bank does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies and is not responsible for related fees.
- Job Family P2 - Experienced Professional
- Pay Type Salary
- 6801 S Cimarron Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89113, USA