Operations Support Analyst II, Reporting & Analytics
Credit One Bank, N.A. is a data-driven financial services company based in Las Vegas. Founded in 1984, Credit One Bank offers a spectrum of credit card products for people in all stages of financial life. One of the fastest-growing credit card providers in the United States, Credit One Bank offers credit cards through the Visa®, Mastercard® and American Express® networks. Credit One Bank is the Official Credit Card of NASCAR®, the Las Vegas Raiders, the Vegas Golden Knights, and Best Friends Animal Society, and is a proud partner of WWE and Six Flags®. Learn more at CreditOneBank.com and on social media (@CreditOneBank) on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn.
We are looking for highly qualified professionals at our state-of-the-art, corporate headquarters in Las Vegas, NV. In addition to providing our card members with superior value and service, we are dedicated to providing engaging and challenging career opportunities for our employees. As a member of the Credit One Bank team, we’ll help you be your best and support you so you can reach your full potential.
This position will ensure we deliver the highest quality reporting and analysis solutions to support the operations of our growing financial services organization. This will include analysis of current systems and processes, identifying opportunities to improve data structures, creation of custom reporting solutions and ad hoc deep dive analysis to support strategic decision making.
Summary of Essential Job Functions
- May support a wide range of requests using disparate data structures while creating best practices for report creation and deployment.
- Develops and maintains custom reporting and analysis solutions with an eye toward future automation opportunities.
- Finds opportunities for business optimization and intelligent solutions to issues.
- Serves as a SME and bridge between business users and analytics.
- Understands and clearly communicates impact of procedure or strategy changes while leveraging available data sources to validate assumptions.
- Participates actively in strategic discussions to support business planning from a data perspective and understand user’s current and future needs.
- Assists, trains, and mentors junior analysts.
- Owns specific areas of reporting and analytics in Operations Department and Collaborates with key stakeholders.
- Manages assigned reporting and analytics projects under tight deadlines.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of data processing and analysis tools such as SQL or SAS, Tableau, Python, R, VBA, and advanced Excel.
- Detail oriented, analytical, and inquisitive with demonstrated ability to disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and with others
- Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience. Preferred majors include Business, Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering and Computer Science.
- Demonstrate company core values of excellence, ownership, collaboration, and integrity
- Minimum three years of relevant professional experience in operations analytics, business analytics, financial analytics, or similar.
- Advanced degree in Business
- Consumer Credit Card or Financial Services Experience
- Knowledge of credit card banking industry practices, regulations, and standards
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with large datasets
Credit One Bank, N.A. is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
Credit One Bank does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies and is not responsible for related fees.
- Job Family P2 - Experienced Professional
- Pay Type Salary
- 6801 S Cimarron Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89113, USA